Y&R: April 2013 Discussion Thread

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Kevin and Chloe are truely pathetic. Not that this story is any interesting, it was as always a treat to see JILL. Jess Walton looked fantastic and her line delivery is still unmatched.

Dare I say that I found Cane and Lily slightly interesting!? Must be the heat today, I must be in delirium. LOL

• Members

I loved today's show. I also found Lily and Cane interesting. It was nice to see her stand up to him and explain herself. The scenes with Wheeler in the interrogation room were really good and Redaric Williams is getting better by the day, not that he was terrible when he started. And more Katherine & Jill was a wonderful treat. Hopefully they will be on more. Jeanne seemed out of breathe though, or was it just me?

I forgot about Kevin and Chloe. They could disappear and I wouldn't notice. So unnecessary.

• Members

IMO, they get more nasty by each episode. It is so contrieved for them to do this to Adrianna/Kay as Kay has been extremely supportive of Kevin and would now be too...

And I should say, even though I always harp on Christel Khalil - they still could recast in a heart beat and I wouldn't care - she looked really pretty today. And somehow both she and Goddard seemed to bother to act.

• Members

Agreed! I just hope they keep showing up for work.

I did like that Katherine reminded Kevin he wasn't always trusted. I really hope to see some fallout with Kevin and Chloe getting an actual punishment for stealing and letting Adrianna take the blame but I won't keep my fingers crossed.

• Members

Could this be a way to write out Kevin and/or Chloe? One or both of them could go to prison. Of course, Billy and Victoria would get custody of Delia so Victoria can have another child to neglect while she tries for a "real" child.

• Members

I wouldn't be oppose to writing Chloe and Kevin out. I honestly don't get the purpose of these characters anymore. Chloe is a glorified side kick to Chelsea. And all Kevin does is whine except when he has a few nice scenes with the Baldwins showing them support. Now they are stealing from family and friends? If Chloe is stupid enough to get caught then I hope Billy takes his kid. Didn't she do the same to him? She knows better. That are being idiots. That being said I don't think either is leaving.

Lily and Cane are 100x more enjoyable when they aren't in scenes together. I don't know what it is but lately Cane has been looking so much older which makes his scenes with Lily super creepy. Or maybe seeing her so much next to Tyler these days is just really magnifying the age difference. I don't know. Today I felt like I was watching a father berate his daughter. Nice to see Lily have a little fire and snap back though.

• Members

While I'm iffy about whether those police office interrogation scenes are legal, they provided some opportunity for good drama, especially for RW's character. He really is continuing to improve and he looks 'invested'.

CK appears invested in her scenes with RW too, even though this no doubt burns 'Laners' (if those previously posted tweets are any indication).

I honestly hadn't really paid this much attention to what Lily was doing since Colleen got killed off, so obviously her scenes with Tyler are drawing some attention.

I'm wondering whether TPTB are about to throw a curveball with Wheeler though. He may end up looking like a shady & dangerous politician who attempted to exact revenge on Victor Newman for using his daughter but not a murderer of Belinda Rogan.

Where are Lauren and Carmine?

Archived