B&B - April 2013 - Discussion Thread

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

New opening debuted today.

Stephanie, Ridge and Amber (FINALLY) have been removed.

Brooke got a new long hair pose and its just her and Eric at the start.

Dayzee's last name got changed to Forrester

Black people added in! Maya's shot was awesome

The transition from Pam to Thorne happened to quick as the editing wasn't good.

I think those were all the changes.

• Members

Damn, Maya is stunning in the new intro. I wish that Rick had followed her. It is shocking that all (or most) of those black actors are on contract at B&B. Zach Conroy is on contract? I thought he had been recurring for awhile.

Brooke is unbelievable.Instead of taking him to the hospital, she takes him home. He should have internal injuries for all she knows and why isn't she angry that he could have killed her or someone else?

It is unbelievable that Bill and Brooke want to blame Katie for his drinking and driving.

Lt. Baker, go get Bill, after you are done eating your hotdog though. LOL!

• Members

laugh.pnglaugh.pnglaugh.pnglaugh.pnglaugh.png Brilliant!

Saw todays episode. Eric's shot is a little awkard in the new opening. Maya & Carter's shots go by way too quickly. Brooke looks flawless in her new shot!

LMAO at Brooke & Bill just leaving the crash scene and going straight to her bed/house

I laughed SO HARD at him & that damn hot dog. LMFAO!

• Members

Yeah, they could have lingered on Maya longer. I would have liked a shot of her and Rick admiring each other. Gawd, I am becoming their hopeless 'shipper. No doubt my heart will be crushed eventually, but I am enjoying them for the moment.

When I see KKL in the new opening and on the screen, all I see is a barely recognizable aging soap actress. She is not as bad as Hunter Tylo yet, but she will be if she keeps this up.

I used to love Bill, but his pathetic Brooke lust and admiration has made him unbearable. I wonder if he will return to norm after the affair or this new annoying Bill is here to stay.

I have been thinking that Katie and Carter could hook up after Bill gets involved with Brooke. If nothing else, physically Katie and Carter would be hot together.

BTW, the banner is hilarious.

• Members

So true. LOL! I bet that he has an instantaneous recovery so he can screw her with no pain. After all, he is her "stallion." These two are stomach churning, but the build up to their affair has been very good.

Archived