B&B - April 2013 - Discussion Thread

• Members

I am LMAO watching B&B right now....Lt. Baker finished the last bite of his hot dog after he rang Brooke's doorbell laugh.png

Now he's licking his fingers & talking to Brooke with a full mouth. Gross! laugh.png

ETA: I'm DONE...Baker just told Brooke he was going to a nearby hot dog shack to get another hot dog, and he suggested Brooke check it out some time laugh.pnglaugh.pnglaugh.png Is this like a regular thing for him? Hot dogs? I never noticed

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Lt. Baker was hysterical as he finished scarfing down his hotdog, then told Brooke about the "best hot dog stand in town down the road." He knows better than let the Forresters' drama interrupt his dinner. LOL! He certainly did not look impressed by her lies. I wish that he would stick around and make her and Bill's lives hellish.

Brooke and Bill have no shame. Stallion? Stallion? Unf'ing believable! And then, the way that Brooke spoke to Katie on the phone. You just know that she did that on purpose. What a bitch! I am anti-gun, but damn, I cannot believe that Katie did not go find a Glock, go over to Brooke's, and cap their asses like was done to Mo Green. Why didn't Bill stay in another room? Why is he in Brooke's bedroom.? She could have at least bandaged his head if he was going to open his crotch and stick an ice bag on his ribs. Now I think about it, Katie should Bobbitted Bill. It would an end to wandering eye. What an ass!

Good that Eric seemed to listen to Taylor about Brooke and her scandals.

• Members

It beats the whole donuts deal. Yeah, I'm eating hotdogs and investigating a potential crime in the same ritzy neighborhood. He clearly caught Brooke off guard so her whole bit about his needing a warrant was totally red flag.

I was amused by Brooke and Bill looking at each other. She said she better go and then sat there with tears in her eyes waiting for him to jump her and he.... Great call to Katie too. Donna should have been out the door in two seconds.

• Members

I swear, I am so furious at Bill and Brooke. They are low life scum of the earth, slugs are better than them. The preview for tomorrow's episode that I just posted in the Spoiler Forum is making my head explode.

I want Cheap to put a black X over that banner. Ugh, they make me throw up in my mouth A LOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Members

I watched today and just couldn't believe they actually wrote that scene where Brooke calls Katie and refuses to let her talk to Bill and insists he is 'spending the night'. Brooke is not that dense. She can't actually think Katie wouldn't assume they are sleeping together.

Wow.

Brooke is coming off worse than she ever has and that's saying a LOT.

Heather Tom, as always, knocked it out of the park.

• Members

how convenient that Brooke thought up a way to get Bill to stay in her house for the night

WTF did Brooke call Katie from Bill's phone and then hang up on her when she wanted to talk to him? Is Brooke trying to give her another heart attack? If I were Katie, Id have left Will with Donna and marched on over to that whore's house and pulled her by the hair. Katie is such a weak bitch. She should have taken Donna's advice "I will wait for him bc he will come to his sense" Yeah, she's a weak ass twit

I thought that too and Im convinced Brooke is trying to kill her. She almost got Ridge from Caroline when she died. She did get Thorne from Macy, when she died. She got Ridge when Taylor died. I guess she figures that if Katie dies then she can have Bill with no complications. A well timed heart attack can do the trick and causing her unnecessary stress should make that likely to happen

• Members
the nerve of her. Like Katie said, Brooke did it to antagonize her. She wanted her to know that she won as she "had" Bill for the night, gave her no explanation and left it wide open to what they were doing. It was a passive aggressive move, starting by calling from Bill's phone instead of her own and then refusing to let Katie talk with him, instead hanging the phone up on her without saying bye. Just thinking about that and if I were in her shoes and my husband's gf did that, Id be so heated. That was such a bitch move from Brooke

• Members

And for Bill to let Brooke do that! He just stood there when he should have immediately called Katie to explain and go home. He has no damn respect for his wife. He knew that he should have gone home, but stayed anyway. Katie need to dump him, take him for some serious cash, and let him be with Brooke so he can make that face all her men make she cheats on them.

I want to punch both Bill and Brooke in the face!

• Members

lol... Part of me really would like for Katie to have a fatal heart attack. She's getting on my damn nerves!

As for Skeevella, I feel like I need a bath after watching her scenes. Brooke is such filth, but I'll be damned if I don't get a kick out of that maggot.

Bill's body is so wonderful! I'm not even mad at him because he's a proud bastard. His way or the highway. I find that to be hilarious Katie puts up with it and Brooke wants it. Nothing wrong with Bill, but the idiots who want him need their heads checked. Sisters! Katie needs to leave Bill and tell Brooke she wants her out of her life!

• Members

LOL! Bill is slimy, egotistical, and obnoxious as hell, but damn, he is a beautiful man. I love how he struts around proudly with his shirt off. I loved his initial romance with Katie and was not happy with his Steffy fling, but I could get past it. This Brooke thing is ugly on him. I always loved that he had no use for her, but here he is under her spell like very man that has come along. Blah.

Archived