GH 50: Discussion for the Month of April - May 3, 2013

• Members

HA love your point of reference.

Is that an official photo? It's all kinds of odd.

Ha I love your mom! I know why they do it sometimes--they can have a character be insanely drunk and then five minutes later conveniently be in another scene sober and coherent all cuz of that cold shower and caffeine, but really it's one of the worst things you can do (I remember as a teen once trying to hide the fact I was drunk by--prob thanks to soap advice--doing just that...)

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

She hasn't had enough material for me to judge. I liked her more than didn't when I saw her on Y&R *shrug*. But it's hard to tell if she can play Lulu when this is the material we've got to see her do so far... (I'm curious did they do anything with Stavros? And if she does believe Stavros loves her why did she leave him so willingly--I guess she didn't look in the freezer but...)

• Members

Spinelli looks very cute with the baby. It is very interesting that the same women who accuse every soap actress of looking like a plastic surgery monster are the same ones who attack other actors/actresses for being ugly/not attractive enough.

Ellie is paranoid.

Brenda is gorgeous.

I like this non-relish version of AJ. He and Carly are great together as lousy parents.

• Members

Yeah, I suppose in some ways it will make you more alert--but that doesn't sober you up. Only time preferably with water and sleep will do that. Oh well, I guess if soaps still have everyone who has casual sex getting pregnant, this is the least of their dated concepts to get annoyed about.

• Members

Why haven't they mentioned the possibility of, down the road, Ellis and Spinelli *woah* adopting? Over and over she has gone on about how she loves kids she just doesn't want to add to the world overpopulation. Fair enough. Shouldn't one of these supposedly smart characters thought about adoption? Or are the writers just ignoring it so we can have the obvious outcome of this story?

Archived