GH 50: Discussion for the Month of April - May 3, 2013

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I found Carly and Sonny's scenes on Thursday pathetic. I mean, really? Carly and Sonny -- Port Charles' two biggest whores -- suddenly being so morally disgusted enough to think Brenda should be murdered for having sex with Michael? Who the hell is writing this show?

• Members
See RS, that didn't bother me as much as the glaring eppy guarantee garbage for Mo and LW. Carly wanting Brenda dead is mild for her. Sonny, wandering aimlessly as he wails over that clown? Yikes! Carly basically gave the obviously absent audience members a blow by blow of what transpired between Michael and Brenda and then she and Brenda. All I could think of was "I [!@#$%^&*] saw this play out, why is Carly telling me"?! Aweful! Just aweful! The scenes were meaningless and clearly had nothing to do with SB. It was about the clown. Sonny's "I can't think about anything, Connie dumped me" was absolutely REEEEEEdiculous. Brenda should have returned with Jax as her legitimate fiance for TNB because she never would have played this game with him. Why was Jax back again? All these returns to honor Robin and they didn't honor her? Jax didn't even stick around and Brenda got into a food fight with Carly before the first act? Yikes!

Friday's will air today.

• Members

OK I know this is a soap or even fiction staple, but when will people realize that when you're completely wasted drunk as Michael apparently was in the flashbacks--it's not really the best idea to give them coffee and a cold shower--if you're that drunk you're not gonna sober up. *pet peeve*

• Members

Seriously, ABCD is run by crazy people. It is the same regime after regime trying to convince the audience that two attractive women with clear eye sight would fight over that fugly thing. No amount of airbrushing can cover his fugliness.The soaps really have doom themselves.

Archived