GH 50: Discussion for the Month of April - May 3, 2013

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Wow. I wouldn't call her cute, I guess but I think she's an attractive woman, at least.

Glad at least the show was pre-empted everywhere. Here in Canada we got Days I noticed (so we prob won't on Monday) so I wasn't sure.

(And yes, it's a broken record from fans about news pre-emptions, but I don't think something like this, outside the Boston area at least, needs more than news break coverage.)

• Members

Lucy can't even act serious in court, I'm soo over her rolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gif

New Connie rolleyes.gif Get out. This story about her integrating Connie & Kate into one person all of a sudden is total garbage

Olivia: "Is this my cousin Connie from Bensonhurst? Is this the snooty fashion editor? Is it both? Is it neither? Which one?"

Connie: "I am all of Kate's and all of Connie's memories. It's like, I don't know, the two of them finally came to a truce!" rolleyes.gif rolleyes.gif rolleyes.gif

"Yes, both Kate and Connie love Sonny. But they love him in different ways, Liv. And if I stay with him, they might start battling for control and tearing me and my life apart. I cannot go through that again." rolling_eyes_big.gif

Wow I had no clue Katie was guesting on the show as well. Must've missed that news. That was painful to get through. A travesty!

Nik & Liz icon1.gifwub.png

AJ's giddnyess over Brenda & Bambi hooking up is really disgusting.

Haven't seen much of Emme's past work. I think she's doing a fine job as Lulu so far. I'm really enjoying DZ/Dante in this story

Come back Stavros! I will stand outside Prospect Studios w/a bring back Stavros sign, plus sign up for Twitter & spam tweet Ron and Frank, plus plus change my SON name to Stavros, all for his return! tongue.png That was too good but too short! I really enjoyed the Cassadine surge we got that week.

That was a true embarrassment and I was shocked it wasn't re-shot or edited out! How could Wrong/the Director/Scriptwriter overlook that? Im seriously wondering

• Members

While I don't realy want this regime to get into sexual violence issues again--suddenly it is ALL about Sonny. She'll snap NOT because of some trauma that reminds her of her rape (if it was even rape, they seem ambivalent about it now), or anything like that, but simply loving Sonny TOO much. WTF. So to live integrated can she never love someone ever again? And has the death of her son all been dealt with--and, and, and... I just don't get it.

• Members

We have had major complaints about the script writers for some time now. There's no editing out/correcting something they clearly meant to air. Carly was supposed to go into Michael's apartment and be horrified that he had not slept in his bed so that she and AJ could switch insults and then have a heated moment [let's just ignore the 2 eppies prior to that which were dedicated to Carly being pressed about Michael waking in Brenda's bed]. That was deliberate, and this is the kind of garbage on which FRon pride themselves. Let The Soap Press Cartini fangurls tell it, and this duo is the 2nd coming and saved ABC Daytime.

Lucy? She will never be anything more than a silly useless heifer to me!

• Members

I agree. A little of her goes a loooooooooooong way as far as my tastes are concerned. I turned her courtroom scenes off. The combination of her "funny" rambling and that disgusting Rafe creature that I hate with a white hot passion, I had enough.

Character driven writing at its best, no?

• Members

I don't understand why people are making a big deal out of this line ... Obviously they didn't forget Michael had spent the night with Brenda, because as you say, the characters were just talking about that.

The point of the line was that MIchael had never gone home even after that morning with Brenda, so he was still out and about somewhere and Carly was concerned.

If he had gone home, he would have hopped into bed a bit because both AJ and Carly saw that Michael was tired and out of it that morning.

As for the week as a whole, I pretty much liked all Michael scenes the most. I like seeing him work on ELQ stuff with AJ. I liked his coming clean to Sonny and talking about betrayal and disloyalty, as well as Sonny's reaction. I also liked his interaction with Brenda. She has a confession to make ...

Lucy Coe is Lucy Coe, and I love her ... She doesn't see herself as not being serious; that's just who she is. I loved how the judge was treating it more seriously for a soap and talking about her being delusional because she talked about vampires though. LOL. Glad it sounds like Lucy and Kevin are moving back to Port Charles!

Archived