GH 50: Discussion for the Month of April - May 3, 2013

• Members

For once we agree. The heart and soul of OLTL lives on. I don't think for a second RankenFron think these actors or their former characters are the heart and soul of OLTL. And they really have enough problems, they shouldn't be wasting valuable screentime taking pot shots at a show they damaged. Gtfoverit.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

From fans of the current GH to non fans, nearly everyone I know seems to feel the canvas is probably too large right now anyway. Concentrate on that. Don't get me wrong--I love a soap that's rich in recurring characters and a sense of community they bring--but that's not the same as introducing a character or bringing back a fave character, putting them in an instant story, and then featuring it every ten episodes.

• Members

I think one reason is Frank is much more careful about his public persona (frankly how I think a soap exec or HW--love or hate their work, should be.) Both in interviews but especially since he doesn't tweet the way Ron does. I am having a hard time thinking of any TV show exec who has behaved that way *while writing the show* (I can think of ones who complained about fan comments long after their time at a show, but for whatever reason that seems less childish to me.)

• Members

How convenient that now that she is done with her party, Lucy can find time to give a damn about Rafe.

Does anyone even give a damn about this new Connie?

So what's the status on Stavros? Is he dead again, prison...? This could have had potential but what an awful return

Ellie is annoying me again. She needs to mind her damn business

Not a fan of him but I like Spinelli's friendship with Sam. That work well together. BTW, Danny was super cute

LOL at all the digs, Heather got in when she was going off on Spinelli

• Members

I thought if anyone enjoyed this slipshod "writing" for this clown, it'd be you. TIIC backed into Connie being the host, something she always was, but before that, she was this infuriating rape joke sluggette taking over Kate's life. In any event, the noncharacter is not needed on GH. However, she's a FRon pet, so we are stuck with her. Hope Carly doesn't share scenes with her too often. I'd be depressed if I were forced to watch that POS!

It's absolutely insane! Why not just keep Brenda (I can't believe I just typed that)?

Listening to that clown bitch give a 30 second monologue on mental illness was painful when the whole thing has been laughable from the word go! What's the backstory again?

• Members

I can't really blame her. I'd pick a party over that whiny waste of space in a heartbeat.

This cast is way too bloated. I'm happy this canvas consists of more than Sonny, Jason, Sam and the Horse, but there are just way too many people all over the place involved in way too much.

Girl, I didn't give a damn about the old one so I definitely don't give two craps and a biscuit about this one.

Archived