GH 50: Discussion for the Month of April - May 3, 2013

• Members

Ron seems to be bitter, hold grudges and thinks highly of himself. Frank comes off much better but he never seems to reign in Ron, making him as equally guilty IMHO. I wish the press would stop treating them like the second coming. Anyway ....

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Tracy: "Stock up on some hearty, one of a kind Pickle Lila Relish....Opportunity is knocking in the guide of Pickle Lila Relish..."

Sean: "...this isn't really a relish joint"

Tracy: "Are you kidding me? Not a relish joint? Kelly's is the birth place of Pickle Lila Relish....my mother and her maid, may they both rest in peace, concocted this relish. Pickle Lila Relish, the relish that swept a nation.....okay if you're willing to get in on the relish revolution...you can joke all you want AJ, but Im about to relaunch Pickle Lila Relish and there's nothing you can do about it"

WTF am I doing to myself? How the f-ck did this dialogue make it to the first 10 minutes of yesterdays show? The script writers must be trolling us at this point bc that was beyond ridiculous

• Members

WTF?!? Kate is now going by Connie even though she is being written nothing like Connie? Way to complicate things further. What is the point of her now anyway if they aren't going to put her with Sonny? She only really existed for him and it feels as if she's pointless with him

IA with whomever said that Sabrina with her makeover just seems like a Liz recast

Archived