DAYS: April Discussion Thread

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I love how Kristen was still throwing shade at Jack for his "unforgivable things" when her brother was running around creating mayhem. Can someone mention where Peter is?! That should at least be a next step.

• Members

Just caught up on 2 weeks of episodes. Things have slowed down. Well not entirely true, it feels like the show is running but standing still. When Tomsell were around in 2009, I noticed this too: the show would go through a hotstreak for a few months and then start sputtering again. I hope this isn't happening again and is just

There has been way too much Dannifoe. I did FF the sex scenes, but Chloe has been the saving grace for me. Never been a fan of Nadia's acting before, but I'm really feeling her performances this round.

There been so many good one liners, like Kristen on Friday referring to John's 90's hair: "That mullet. What were you thinking?". I'm glad the show is attempting to inject some humor (as opposed to camp) into itself.

Hate Kristen's hair.

Not much else to say that others haven't already said.

• Members
This week's random observations:
  • If Nicole where to cut her hair really short and start dressing less effeminate, she would be Ellen Degeneres.
  • Once again, Lucas and Sami are gold. I need more of them.
  • I totally get why Anne hates Jennifer (and perhaps Daniel). I don't know of any job that you can come and go as you please, take random vacations, and when you actually pull yourself from your vacations to finally come back to work, you are only there to hash out your personal drama with the other employee that you happen to be dating and then you choose to do this in the middle of the main floor for all the nurses, patients, and doctors to see and hear.
  • Jennifer has replaced Brady as the show's biggest moron. I agree with Cheap21. She could have played this blackmail thing differently if she had an ounce of sense. I can't with her anymore.
  • I don't want to hear ANYBODY diss Nadia Bjorlin's acting abilities anymore. She is officially a good actress in my eyes. No she isn't Eileen Davidson, but she is still good and has delivered some good performances.
  • Lil' Cam stole Friday's show. I loved the little gold outfit Lil' Cam had wrapped around him. Finally, the Wardrobe Department got something right!
  • How thirsty were those chicks in the strip club? Jeez! They probably wanted Cameron to give them all something to drink...wink.png
  • I'm going to need the strip club set to replace the Horton Square as the most overused set on this show, especially if it means I get to see more of Cameron and Lil' Cam.
  • Did Vargas borrow one of "Nicky's" shirts? That short shirt does nothing for his tough guy image, but then again, I guess that works in his favor.
  • Why was Magaret Horton-Kiriakas wearing that green blob of vomit draped on her shoulder? That was random.
  • As far as beauty is concerned, DAYS has some really beautiful women. However, the beautiful men outnumber them.
  • The lighting made Allison Sweeney and James Scott look damn good in that "Ready for Love" commercial. I wish that the show actually used that same type of lighting.
  • With all the characters being blackmailed, keeping secrets, and plotting and scheming on this show, if I didn't know better, I would think Tomlin and Whitesell are holding James E. Reilly seances before they write. In fact, this Dannifer storyline has JER written all over it.
  • Missy Reeves, sweety, can we get a least one tear in your crying scenes? If you need any help with turning on the water works, please consult with Deidre Hall. Thanks boo.
  • I just want to pop Cameron's big ass.................................................................................................pimple. tongue.png
  • Why does Eric's haircut look like he is wearing a bad toupée? I guess he probably went to whomever used to cut John's hair in the 90s. unsure.png
  • This church storyline is beginning to get as boring as real church. Speaking of church, let's all take a moment to thank God for the FF button.
  • Am I to believe that Craig Wesley is ok with this Chloe/Nancy plot or are they keeping this "I took Parker to Brazil" secret from him? I have a hard time thinking Craig would go along with this insane plan.
  • I am still in shock that Kristen used the "P" word with Jennifer.
  • Chad is hilarious! His one liners were the second best thing about Friday's show. biggrin.png

• Members

Me TOO! I reallly liked her in the supporting role they gave her this go-round. She felt like Billie again. Maybe she can come back with RKK as NuBo and run Kristian Alfonso outta the building? How ironic that 20 years ago when Lisa started, Kristian was the big-ticked item. My, how the tables have turned!

All these years on the show and I still say "Meh. She's no Deidre Hall" (Re: Alfonso)

• Members

I actually used to want RKK back as a new Dimera and have him paired up with Billie. That would have been such a new and interesting dynamic especially with PR still in as Bo who would naturally not want her mixed up with that family. That would cause trouble for Hope who got jealous at Bo's interference into Billie's life

• Members

LOL Kristian Alfonso would probably go up to casting and suggest Jason Brooks return as Peter Blake that day. I don't know why, but the Kristian of today I see as that type of gal. In the 80s, she was vastly more interesting.......and expressive! ;)

• Members

That's always been the rumor, but I've LONG thought that Kristian was the one who wanted him out. Like working with him or not, Lisa Rinna had to know that she had SO much chemistry with RKK that her popularity was trumping Kristian's (who had just returned). Why on Earth would she campaign to bring back an actor she'd never worked with and who was known for being Kristian's acting partner? It just doesn't gel for me.

I think the truth of the matter is Ali Sweeney's mom didn't like him nor his dating the actress that played Jamie and I honestly think Kristian took advantage of that and used it to get the ball rolling. I can't see JER wanting to write for PR at the time (note: when PR returned and ended up with Hope, they were swiftly backburnered).

Archived