Actor's who made you dislike characters

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Kassie Depaiva. She's made the role her own but she made me grow such intense hate when she took it over and I think I've only been able to cond to a point where I tolerate her. Her Blair was such a hateful despicable character for years and this decade transitioned her into being a complete idiot

• Members

Michael Muhney and his twitter drama, the way he speaks about his castmates and the constant [!@#$%^&*] he talks. I was so over him when he made that list of people he thought needed to go

Michelle Stafford and her yelling during scenes and the way she constantly repeats lines

Steve Burton's money grubbing ass!

Galen Gering and his overall ego, smug expression and sense of entitlement when it comes to roles he knows he shouldn't even be playing his bitch wife is another reason

Ali Sweeney and the way she practically ran DAYS for a few years. Sami as the show's heroine was beyond the worse.

Kirsten Storms between her bad acting as Maxie, screeching and her behind the scenes antics I hate Maxie

Hunter Tylo because of her face and the KKL drama

Lindsey Hartley- in her early days it was just the valley voice that annoyed me along with her contant tears she brings to every role. But I also heard of her being pretty nasty backstage and at fan events and then there was a rumor that had me side eyeing her.

Lexi Ainsworth because and her screeching, smugging and foot stomping combined with that sense of entitlement she displayed on Twitter during her GH time along with hyping her fangurls up to push for Ethina. The attention she got after that abuse story went to her head.

Marcy Rylan and how they infanticize characters so she can play them

Farah Fath who I idn't mind on DAYS but she was horribly smug on OLTL and a bitch offscreen

Nancy Lee Grahn's fakeness( talks crap about her castmates one mintue butters up to them the next and I could list countless examples), the lying, and constant troublemaking( like that crap with Vera Wang which didn't even affect her or her character) on twitter turned me off from Alexis.

I go back and forth with some of the Y&R vets like Braden, MTS, and Cooper. Sometimes I can't stand them cuz of interviews other times I think they are all right

Cristel Khalil. It was bad enough I hated her acting but then she did those interviews where she whined about not being able to book roles outside the show because she's mixed. And the contant having to point out that she's mixed with all this stuff while playing a character who is black. She plays Lily as ditzy and annoying.

• Members

Forgot about that.It had nothing to do with him yet then people wer eposting blogs about how great he was for taking a stand. I hate actors who use one actor to get themselves noticed.

Which reminds me of someone I forgot on my list. Nathan Parsons. I don't like Lexi Ainsworth and thought she kind of pushed herself out of her job the moment she started riling up her fangurls and pushing for a pairing with and older man; however NP is not better. He used this little girl to get some fans especially when he took her to do some photoshoot that ABC didn't even tell them to do and made it look like a couple photoshoot. Meanwhile he and his publicist were vocal about not wanting the pairing and after she was gone he said something about his character no longer having to rescue damsels in distress. I don't blame him for not wanting the pairing cuz I thought that potential pairing was all wrong myself however he played into it a bit to gain some fans.

• Members

Totally co-sign on Martha Madison. She just wasn't Belle for me and has chemistry with nobody (with the exception of JKK).

I liked Hunt Block's Craig, even if he was completely different from Scott Bryce's character. Jeffrey Meek, on the other hand, made a TERRIBLE Craig.

I also completely disagree on Rosanna. I HATED Yvonne Perry but LOVED Cady McClain as the bitter shrew Ro.

On the other hand, I am one of the few that detested McClain as Dixie on AMC.

Co-Sign on all of these, especially Muhney. Tesreau I guess was fine on GL, but I didn't like her as Tina on OLTL nor as Andie on SB.

I don't believe that RKK ever had problems with Sandra Ferguson on AW. At least that I've heard of. Nor did he have problems with Lisa Rinna. In fact, it was KRISTIAN ALFONSO who had issues with Rinna. You could tell when she appeared on SoapTalk- it was awkward, to say the least. As for her problems with RKK, I firmly believe that her only problem with him was that he had oodles of chemistry with Rinna and not nearly as much with her, and that the fans were rooting for Billie over Hope at that point (including myself). Alfonso knew the only way she'd survive is if Reckell came back, which he did. But RKK is a FAR more talented actor than Reckell, difficult or not. I also don't think he's as much as a handful as people like to believe- JFP cast him both on AW and GH and she doesn't put up with crap like that. The only person I've really heard him having MAJOR issues with was Allison Sweeney's mom. Even Crystal Chappell liked working with him.

Rundown- I liked West as Diane, if only because she had chemistry with ALL of her co-stars and consistently outacted Stafford. Actually, if you want to know, they should have played up her rivalries with Nikki and especially Ashley more because her scenes with them were FIRE.

Darius McCrary is a given and I still don't believe that was really Malcolm.

Eden Riegel sucked as Heather. Given.

Adrianne Leon was AMAZING as Colleen and I loved her more grown-up take on the role. I know you were a Tammin Suresucks cheerleader but I'm sorry, she was just awful.

I am one of the few who didn't mind Scott Seymour as Billy. I thought he was far better than predecessor Ryan Brown. Blech.

Speaking of Brown, Kelly Kruger was HORRIBLE as Mackenzie and made me despise her.

I love NLG and always well. So she speaks her mind. So she mindlessly tweets. No biggie. At least she acts her ass off. And she apologized about the tasteless Wagner comment, both to him and the fans.

Farrah Fath just sucks. Period.

Actually, Missy has been better lately imo. Still hate Danifer, but I like her scenes with Chloe.

And I'll always love Scott Reeves. LOVED him as Ryan on Y&R

To each their own.

Ok but I don't even know what it was and I reallllllly want to know. So please, DISH! I want to know what the Twitter drama was about, not that Tylo has now spun it as being stupid. HT has been a MAJOR diva for YEARS.

• Members
Sursok wasn't perfect, but she was far more suited to the Colleen role than West was to the Diane role. At least Sursok was age appropriate and looked the part. If only she could've kept the accent under control. *sigh* I don't miss what Sursok's Colleen was, so much as I mourn for what she could have been.

And hell no to Leon's Colleen being more grown up! She played tricks on Mackenzie to get her away from JT, threw a tantrum at Brad and Victoria's engagement party and then cheated on JT with her teacher. :blink:

Archived