Omarosa is suing LaToya Jackson

alphanguy74

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

While I was a bit surprised when I heard LaToya say that remark on last Sunday's show, to go and sue the lady? Girl please...

I agree with the other contestants that Omarosa's sudden crocodile tears are always at the right moment. If she's still grieving, she should've kept her ass home instead of going on a reality show to reclaim her title as Queen Bitch of Reality TV.

• Members

I cant say I blame her. Its one thing to say those comments in anger in the heat of the moment while the show was filming, but its been months and she keeps going around repeating it. I like Latoya but those are some nasty allegations which she has no basis to back up

• Members

Those videos scare me. O would slay Wendy without breaking a sweat, and she is right. The moment a black woman shows signs of intelligence and speaks her mind with that intelligence, she is an angry black woman. There are many things you can say about O, but ABW is not one of them. The woman is smart and is about business. If many could get away with it, FLOTUS would be an ABW as well as Condi! Whereas, you have the Beyonce's, Rihanna's and Nikkis who skeeve their way through life but will never be referred to as angry.

Do yo thang O!

And to be honest, if I were LJ, I'd, in a round about way, apologize because O will make good on that promise! LaToya cannot handle the chit that O will bring down on her!

Archived