Jump to content
Key Links: Announcements | Support Desk

Married to Medicine


Eric83

Recommended Posts

  • Members

3 episodes (or is it 4 now?) and I'm loving this on Sunday. And did anyone catch Asha auditioning for DAYS OF OUR LIVES this week?

 

So far...Imani is my favorite. Like her straight forwardness and shade. 

 

And I find Noelle and Britten's storylines relatable.

 

I could do without the wives who are not doctors, but hey, it is starting some drama. 

 

 

Edited by Taoboi
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Replies 952
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Members
1 hour ago, Taoboi said:

3 episodes (or is it 4 now?) and I'm loving this on Sunday. And did anyone catch Asha auditioning for DAYS OF OUR LIVES this week?

 

So far...Imani is my favorite. Like her straight forwardness and shade. 

 

And I find Noelle and Britten's storylines related.

 

I could do without the wives who are not doctors, but hey, it is starting some drama. 

 

 

I actually like Jazmin, I’m not sure why she’s not a full time cast member.

 

Overall I am enjoying the show though quite a bit and it’s different enough from the Atlanta show.

 

I do wonder if Asha ended up with her role on Days. I mean we obviously won’t see it until 2020 regardless.

Edited by Antoyne
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members
15 minutes ago, Antoyne said:

I actually like Jazmin, I’m not sure why she’s not a full time cast member.

 

Overall I am enjoying the show though quite a bit and it’s different enough from the Atlanta show.

 

I do wonder if Asha ended up with her role on Days. I mean we obviously won’t see it until 2020 regardless.

lol. Like I said, like her or hate her, I will say she is bringing some drama.

 

I know I saw somewhere in the last few days that Asha was casted in something that was coming out either this year or next. I want to say a tv show. It is bugging me since it seems to be escaping me right now what it was. 

 

Like you, I wonder if she did as well. I'm sure when that character appears on the show it will be clear what it was.

 

hehe...2020...

 

Please register in order to view this content

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members
21 hours ago, Antoyne said:

I actually like Jazmin, I’m not sure why she’s not a full time cast member.

 

Overall I am enjoying the show though quite a bit and it’s different enough from the Atlanta show.

 

I do wonder if Asha ended up with her role on Days. I mean we obviously won’t see it until 2020 regardless.

I read it was bc her husband refused to film, so they downgraded her. Thats such BS bc she is a main cast member and isnt not portrayed as merely a friend. I took me the 4th episode to realize she wasnt even in the opening

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 months later...
  • Members
13 minutes ago, Taoboi said:

Cool. Sounds likes there will be a Season 2 of the L.A. branch.

Please register in order to view this content

Yes! I actually really enjoyed it. Hopefully Jazmin is full time regardless of her husband not filming.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...
  • Members
24 minutes ago, Antoyne said:

https://people.com/tv/married-to-medicine-makes-a-diagnosis-of-drama-in-heated-season-7-trailer/

 

The ladies are back next month! Super pumped as I prefer this show to RHOA at this point.

Oh, you know it's serious when Jackie goes off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol.

 

And none of it...looks fake. 


I'm here for Simone vs Quad, Jackie going off on Contessa, and Mariah being Mariah...and all those wigs which I'm sorry looking on point IMHO.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members
10 minutes ago, Taoboi said:

Oh, you know it's serious when Jackie goes off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol.

 

And none of it...looks fake. 


I'm here for Simone vs Quad, Jackie going off on Contessa, and Mariah being Mariah...and all those wigs which I'm sorry looking on point IMHO.

I hope it’s not another case of Simone going off on Quad then feeling bad and apologizing later. I need these women to stop kissing that phony’s ass.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members
3 minutes ago, Antoyne said:

I hope it’s not another case of Simone going off on Quad then feeling bad and apologizing later. I need these women to stop kissing that phony’s ass.

It looked like they are finally bringing her onto the carpet.

 

But it also looks like Contessa is going to be pot stirring with all of them. (Guuurl, don't come for Mariah...don't do it.)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members
On 8/6/2019 at 8:20 PM, Taoboi said:

It looked like they are finally bringing her onto the carpet.

 

But it also looks like Contessa is going to be pot stirring with all of them. (Guuurl, don't come for Mariah...don't do it.)

 

Mariah was a huge let down last season.  Finally back full time and no receipts.  Very disappointing. 

 

Looks like Contessa really don't want to fool with Jackie tho!  Unfortunately, Fraud has returned

Please register in order to view this content
 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Members
On ‎8‎/‎12‎/‎2019 at 11:26 AM, ChitHappens said:

 

Mariah was a huge let down last season.  Finally back full time and no receipts.  Very disappointing. 

 

Looks like Contessa really don't want to fool with Jackie tho!  Unfortunately, Fraud has returned

Please register in order to view this content
 

lol

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy