Married to Medicine

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

tumblr_mnhywjnGO11r7r1l7o1_400.gif

Mariah did her introductions but she didn't introduce Dr. Simone! So disrespectful. I hated how shady she was in that first bit

LMAO at Toya saying its ridiculous for Quad to act like her dogs are her kids and that "theres a certain level of maturity that comes with being a mother and when she experiences that, she wont do the dumb sh-t that she does" laugh.png

tumblr_mnjws7NuXO1r7r1l7o2_400.gif

Quad was ridiculous with her props. Who she think she is, Kenya Moore?

Quad: "Did you say bitch?"

Toya: "Possibly" laugh.png

jl75nn.jpg

Ugh at the reunion ending with ratchet ass Lucy. Her wig looked worse than the hair she wore on the show

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

Lucy had me rolling last night. At least the b*tch is honest. I can't knock her for that. LMAO! When she called Toya "dummy" then "black blond," I was too through!

Cheap21, I'm with Eric that I believe that Quad was provided those props. I've heard elsewhere on reality show blogs that it's true.

I'm glad Simone & Mariah somewhat made up.

I loved Kari being in the hot seat because that jacked lip heffa loves throw shade but can't take it when its tossed back.

• Members

Ugh Lucy is such an ugly woman and Im not talking about her exterior. Why was she there? Why was she speaking? She came across like a thug in a wig.

Anyone think that Mariah's ass could be adopted bc when I look at Lucy and then her, Im like there's no way that thing birthed her? I don't see the slightest bit of resemblance

I cant believe how much I was feeling Toya by the end of this all after hating her in episode 1.

I liked Dr. Jackie's explanation for why she joined the show. I thought it was a bad move at first and I remember the show getting bad response in the AA community for disgracing the medical profession, but I thought she was a great representation and carried herself with class and elegance. I would definetly see her and Dr. Simone as my doctors.

• Members

I don't really see it. I think Mariah is really beautiful and Lucy, is well, not. I forgot to mention that that bitch had some nerve saying she was working on trying to forgive Toya. Really? She is too old to be talking and acting as thuggish as she is.

It really bugs me how everytime Mariah speaks its as if she's trying her best to put on a Vivica A Fox impression. Anyone else get that? It really irks me! She's too over the top

Oh and when she said that Toya should have called to apologize to Lauren, I was like WTF?!? She's a child! Toya has no business calling her up and discussing this grown folk stuff with her. Mariah looked so stupid with that line bc she knows that that was out of line and she wouldn't have wanted Toya talking to her child

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

They sort of favor to me, but I agree about Lucy being ugly. I'm not talking about her looks, but her persona.

On another note, I don't see how anyone would be on Mariah's side. She's one rotten apple and it's embarrassing. I feel bad for Aydin, but I guess he knows what he has.

• 3 months later...
  • Members

Funky Dineva is reporting Kari got fired and two new women have been cast. Dr. Heavenly Kines who is a dentist and Dr. Lisa Joy Waldman who specializes in internal medicine. Looks like we get another show with all brown girls which is something Bravo needed.

Quad, Mariah, Toya, Dr. Jackie and Dr.S imone are all back and have been filming for a month.

• Members

Hell no! The only ones from this show that are worthy of that upgrade were the two doctors. Toya and Mariah are too ratchet and Kari just plain wouldn't fit in. If there was any franchise that would be a good fit for her, it would be NYC, but still she aint nothing special so let her reality tv career begin and end with M2M