Married to Medicine

• Members

YES to all of this! I am kinda tired of Mariah trying to act like being a doctor's wife means being apart of some exclusive, fabulous circle. It's all bullsh-t. I really don't get why Mariah is so mad. After hating Toya for an entire season I am least starting to see why she is fed up. Mariah is a drama queen and does not know how to keep her in ego in check.

You should see the reunion sneak peek on Bravo's website. Mariah is just getting rude with Jackie it is ridiculous.

I still like Quad and wish she would just remain quiet in regards to the Mariah/Toya/Kari beef. I loved the scene with her and her husband at dinner when her husband was trying to get her to agree to have a baby.

Simone... I like her and her husband but as a part of the group she does seem to be messy and taking sides.

Jackie.... I fell in love with her but something tells me this is not the show she signed up for and it never will be. She and Simone would be magic on a doctor's show on Discovery Health Network.

Kari.... I really never cared for her and still don't. I don't like or hate her at this point.

Toya still annoys me trying to put on airs like she is classy "that's what paranoid people does" annoyed the hell out of me! I was screaming "THAT'S WHAT PARANOID PEOPLE DO!".... unlike my precious Teresa, Toya tries to act like she is a lady of the manor and is so elegant. Girl you are still hood and it shows.

This reunion is about to be a hot ass mess!

I forgot about the c-nt Reza! Ugh!!!! :lol:

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

From Mariah's blog:

The two bad apples are Kari and Toya... wonder if she is going to try and get them fired. She is one of the Executive Producers. And in an interview she said she had been trying to get this show started up for 5 years and got all the ladies on the show.

• Members

If Kari and Toya are the two bad apples, is she that nasty worm that got within the fruit and ruined the bunch?

I read on another board that Mariah auditioned for RHoA and was rejected, hence her coming in on this bootleg version..lol

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

God, Mariah hasn't let us forget that she's the 'nucleus of the group' and 'brought everyone into the circle' - she says that sh!t every episode. I'm tired of it... so what, who cares? She's toxic. I much prefer Quad's hoodrat ass. Mariah's MOTHER brought the daughter secret onto the show for everyone to learn about. Toya telling the hairdresser wasn't aired, so it never would have made it to the show unless Mariah and her MOTHER said something about it... which they did. They have no one to blame but themselves if they didn't want everyone to know. They manufactured that crap.

Dr. Simone is hilarious - she better stay on.

I could take or leave this series... It had some ups and downs. I got so tired of the doctor/medicine cliched taglines.

• Members

I forgot to mention about when Mariah told that juvenile story about the snake,( I got a good laugh out loud moment!). I think that Dr.'s Simone and Jackie were thinking that she lost her freakin mind as she put her crazy on the table right there!

• Members

Dr, Simone seems to be trying to cover her ass a teensy bit with the "I didn't choose sides" thing. She may not feel like she did, but it sure seems like it does. She went to Toya. Why couldn't she go to Mariah whom she supposedly knew longer? Of course Toa would paint it out like she was the one wronged even though she started it with that whole confrontation. it never would have come to a head at that party if she hadn't gotten in Mariah's face in the first place expecting Mariah to put her mother in her place or whatever. But if anyone was acting "ghetto" at that reunion it was Dr. Simone. but she's always been kinda that way, which is why I want to like her. She doesn't assume that affected pretentious tone that hits my ears like nails on a chalkboard. Her tears about having asked about the adotion talk didn't move me a bit, and I don't think it was a good excuse anyway because that came about well after the point she should have gone to Mariah the same way she went to Toya. i know Mariah is grown and should need chased after, i know phones work both ways and can give AND recieve calls, but I also know if someone I considered a friend was goign through something so major, I'd check on them rather than allowing awkwardness to form between us. But then again, I'd also never be on reality tv and subject myself to the venom of the internet at large who think they know me because they saw me on tv.

Glad Dr Jackie kept it classy and did not try to outtalk Mariah who needed to be quiet and listen.That's her problem. When someone is telling her something she is listening and thinking of a comeback instead of actually taking it in.

lol I kinda want to be mad at Quad about whipping out her props, but then a thought occurred to me. All her little signs were in the Bravo speech bubble logo. That leads me to believe she was provided with them, not like she was pulling a Kenya and brought it along. As for the paper, Toya was the one who accused her of lying. She merely brought somethign to back it up. Personally I loved Quad calling Toya out on not being the only one with a mug shot there.

Hrm, the less said about Duck Lips, the better. I just want her to keep her mouth shut so I don't have to see those lips moving, and she never says anything I'm interested in hearing anyway.

Mariah.... Mariah, Mariah, Mariah. She was all over the place tonight. On some things I could easily be on her side, others I just put my head down and hope for it to pass. it really is a bad habit to keep jumping in whenever someone opens their mouth. But being someone easily overtalked, that's always been quite a bit of a pet peeve of mine. I do appreciate she agreed with the viewer who said it was tacky to send her daughter to Toya. I'm glad Dr. Jackie didn't perceive the no children remark as malicious, and I think the "you don't have any kids on this couch" was taken out of context deliberately just to lead into that conversation. I think it was fairly obvious that wasn't meant as a fertility dig, i was saying that Jackie can't control the actions of adults as though they were her children. Just like when Quad said pretty much the same thing to Toya. I think Mariah needs to take a few deep breaths and study Phaedra's reunion behavior. You know people get far more pissed off at you when they feel like they can't rattle you.

I knew Toya's explanation seemed a little too pat and convenient in regards to her little fender bender. It just felt like a practiced liar lying right to my face. Now we find out she was charged with dui... oh, but according to Toya that's an entirely different incident. To which Quad countered that that's because this was her second time while Toya maintains that Quad made up the first charge. Which is it, did Mariah tell her or did Quad make it up? Can't be both. Now who do I believe here... :lol: rhetorical question, of course.