Married to Medicine

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Simone and her teeth are getting more annoying by the eppy.  She says Contessa talks about Toya's back...roll the footage and Contessa is telling her hubby "she hopes Toya didn't hit on intentionally".  No freaking receipts to back up that statement at all from Simone.  She is wearing thin and even Jackie had to side eye it.  

So happy Contessa is not backing down and bringing it.  Quickly becoming a fave!  

Heavenly wants to come for Jackie's scalp so bad but she's so ill equipped to pull it off.  Keep wasting your energy!  

Quad - please be gone next season.

Mariah, has not backed up one word she's said this season, and that makes me very unhappy.  

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

I just couldn't wait for this to be over.  Did anyone else feel this way.  The reunion was an overall disappointment and 3 hours was completely unnecessary.  

We are stuck with Fraud but at least we know Contessa is a keeper.  That makes me happy, especially because it gets under Toya's skin.  Toya has many points to gain because she was a mess this past season.  Simone's dislike for Contessa remains unjustified so I hope she gets over it because Contessa is not backing down.  

Heavenly and her spiritual journey is for the dogs so I'm hoping that will be given ZERO screen time next season!  

Mariah was a huge disappointment.  Lots of noise and no receipts so I'm hoping she can bring more than just a pretty face and decent weave next season.  

Jackie just needs to be in scenes and I'm good!  

• Members

I’m glad it’s over too. I personally hope there’s a tiny shakeup next season. Quad needs to go for sure and I’d consider dumping Contessa if casting is good enough.  

I wonder when when they’ll premiere Married To Med LA. I know it finished filming ages ago. I wonder if they’ll get the same horrible treatment as Houston. 

• 1 month later...
  • Members

The episode was missing Mariah

Please register in order to view this content

Quad finally got a cute wig

Contessa saw how much of a mess her wigs were last season and someone in her camp helped upgrade her bc this is an improvement. Not feeling her friend though

Why is she a doctor and dressed like a thot? Let me not let her hear me say that bc she looks like she can beat me up

This husband looks good!

• Members

I loved the crossover episode. It’s my Housewives dreams come true. I think the new cast looks interesting. Different but still feels like Married to Medicine. You can definitely feel the LA flavor on it. I enjoyed the group of women who came from ATL. Overall I was just so impressed with Bravo for even doing this. I hope this does well and they consider it in the future. It always confuses me knowing wives are friends in other cities and often attend cast parties, but barring Betheny they’re mostly kept in the background. 

• Members

I wonder why the Houston version didn't get this treatment, or was this done because they didn't treat Houston correctly?

I thought it was fun and cute.  It was clearly staged and put on, but that's fine.  Like when the girls were at Contessa's like "oh we should go on a trip... LA!" and then all of a sudden, Contessa has friends there, etc.

I like most of the new girls so far.  I'll give this show a shot.

Toya was also missing and I wonder why...  that girl doesn't like to miss anything.

• Members

I think thats exactly why they did it. I liked Houston and the women but it was doomed to fail the way Bravo handled it. They are making up for past mistakes.

Who'd have thought that they'd make a spinoff with Contessa of all people as the link to build that around? She seemed so much more natural and likeable around her real friends than the ATL women

• Members

Half way thru and loving it!  Super happy Toya was left out.  She will be salty as hell next season.  Can't wait.  

If Contessa's friend had not said her mother black, I would have never known.  She could totally pass (as long as she keeps her ghetto ass mouth shut).