Married to Medicine

• Members

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I suspect it's because I started later than everyone else. I didn't start being a regular viewer before season 3 so I missed a lot of the reasons Quad is disliked because reading the thread originally it seem like she was liked for her humor in Season 1. 

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I was about to give up last night's M2M episode halfway through, but held out for the team-bonding stuff because I wanted to see Heathenly get hit on the back of the head with a dodgeball.

Heavenly, I noticed, is very insecure about her sporting skills and, by extension, her physique. That's why she purposely messes up/gives up on a sports challenge before it even starts. Contrast that with Mariah who throws herself into them even though she herself may have some of the same insecurities Heavenly has. My point is, Heavenly cannot stand being in a situation where she isn't top dog and lording it over others.

The Contessa/dad stuff is almost impossible for me to watch because I went through something like this with my mom. One thing I can say is that NONE of my friends did what Toya is doing to Contessa. Toya is so selfish and spoiled. As Contessa says, Toya is just starting a fight for the sake of it. She is pretty much cancelled for me until she readjusts her attitude.

Edited by Cat

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

Toya used to be fun and a voice of reason amid all the duelling egos. She comes across so bad this season, though. Contessa is going through some major challenges, and Toya is STILL throwing a stink about how Contessa doesn't have time for her? Toya, you are selfish and self-obsessed.

Speaking of selfish and self-obsessed -- Quad. Why are these women hanging on her every word, begging for scraps from her? Quad was all "Well, I'm being interrupted so I'm not going to tell you what's REALLY going on in my marriage." And everybody is like "Oh, no, Quad, please tell us! Please confide in us! Please!"

Mariah should have let her pull this new story out of her ass (that naturally paints Quad as the sainted victim) and THEN gone after her. Quad is a user. She married a nerdy doctor for $$, but when the Bravo cheque came calling, she basically ghosted him for 3 years. She sidled up to Mariah S1 because she was a producer on M2M, but when the Huqs fell out with Purveyors of Pop, she dumped her with quickness. Both times Quad acts like they victimised her. Now she's doing the same to the rest of the women now that she's got Sister Circle. SC will get the same treatment if/when she manages to land another talk show. This user is a fraud, but most of the M2M women ex. Mariah seem unwilling to expose her.

Edited by Cat

• Members

In regards to tonight's episode, Quad needs to f-cking go! I am over her constant dramatics and playing victim. I am NOT here for Mariah's party next week being twisted as some way to get back at Quad. 

Please register in order to view this content

Not everything is about damn Quad!

Edited by NothinButAttitude

• Members

So glad I checked this post so I knew season 1 was on. Mariah and Quad were AWFUL together. So damn annoying. It’s funny how much foreshadowing there was to Mariah’s downfall and Quad turning on her.

As far as last night’s episode, god I’m so over them bowing down to Quad. Why do they all pretend like they didn’t know Quad didn’t even like her husband? She is not even close to legitimately being broken up about this.