Married to Medicine

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Heavenly continued her nasty streak tonight. She can't take Mariah, hence why she brings up Mama Lucy. She better tread lightly b/c she must've forgotten what Mama Lucy will do. She'll be eating her purse. 

Darren undressed all those women perfectly with his tongue tonight. I loved that segment too b/c it unveiled to the audience how vile Toya and Quad truly are. Quad taunting Darren was sheer disgusting; she was subtly calling him gay and I am glad everyone caught on to it. Her thirst for the spotlight backfired tonight. 

Tonight further solidified my disdain for Jackie's praying-mantis looking ass too. She was so nasty with how she called subtly suggested Mariah wasn't intelligent. Does she need to be reminded that it was that so-called unintelligent woman that cast her flat ass on M2M?

I only like Mariah, Genise, and have grown to somewhat like Lisa. The other 4 are just utter trash. 

Here's Mariah's FB live tonight and Mama Lucy went off! 

Edited by Nothin'ButAttitude

• Members

I absolutely loved that Andy wasn't putting up with Quad's bullshit tonight. She thought she was being so cute and shady and he wasn't feeling her at all.

Jackie stating Mariah had a lack of intelligence was just downright nasty and it only proved Mariah's point about Jackie.

Toya slightly redeemed herself with her apology to Lisa which actually did feel genuine.

No words for the bullfrog.

• Members

"Yo mama, yo mama, yo mama" UGH! I cant stand Heavenly. Its 2017. We dont use "Yo Mama" as a read anymore and anyone over the age of 12 most definitely shouldnt. She's a messy as bitch as she had no business jumping in and trying to start sh-t between Mariah and Simone. Did she not learn her lesson last week?

LOL when Darren tried coming for Cecile. I was like what the hell he do? Im glad Simone got Darren together by throwing his own words right back him

Quad was being condescending and talking to him like he's some queen with that "doll" speak. She knew what the hell she was doing. All those women that used the gay rumors against him did it in a negative like and I liked Andy called them out on it. That wasnt cool. And isnt the Q in LGBTQ stand for queer? Quad looked stupid trying to correct him with "questionable" when she was wrong

Jackie is not here for Mariah and it is what it is. She does shade her but Mariah needs to just let it roll off her bc that a fight worth having

Edited by Cheap21

• 6 months later...