Married to Medicine

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Curtis is a selfish dog. She gave up her dream of adopting because he didn't want a child and she gave up her city living dream because he didn't want that either. Where are his sacrifices? She paying for everything on top of that. She needs to leave his dog ass. 

• Members

Lisa is f--ked up. From the previews, I was on her side bc I know how messy Heavenly can be but Lisa screwed her over. Very unprofessional. This whole thing reminds me of the Phaedra/Kenya mess with Lisa being Phaedra

qcW2t1Y.png
I hate her hair like this.  Why is she wondering if the kids will worry about having a smaller house? They are kids, they dont are about that. YOU are the one with the issue. Dummy

cvd2qBl.png
And when the hell did she gain so much weight?

5wUthGa.png
Eugene looks really cute. All he really needs to do is lose weight

Sep0hdC.png
This guy revolts me with his taco meat

Eitmrxv.png
She's beautiful. "Thats why I like Toya. Regardless of if people call her dumb...thats who she is" The SHADE

4tfefl5.png
Lucy also looks good for her age

nHS3grQ.png

Please register in order to view this content

Her booty shaking reminded me of Porsha and Shamea but with actual rhytym

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

All that stress is what is causing Toya to gain weight. Sad part is that Toya causes her own stress b/c she won't stop trying to keep up with the Joneses. Also, I thought them moving from a house where they were paying 10k a month to 8k a month was so damn stupid. Might as well stayed where you were at. What is a 2k difference gonna do when they owe over 100k to the IRS?! Eugene should've moved their asses into a damn condo for about $800 to a $1000 in a nice area of Atlanta and called it a damn day. It is crunch time for their asses. 

Heavenly v. Lisa is damn stupid. Neither one of them should doing a conference giving advice when they are both heavily flawed. The women that pay to go see that sh-t are stupid. Ain't no way. If you ain't along the lines of Oprah, Warren [Buffet], Suze [Orman], or Iyanla, I ain't paying to see you. I need to see someone that is gonna lift my damn spirits or pockets. Neither one of them can do that. 

Jackie's marriage is on the rocks. Curtis clearly wants off this reality show. That's where the problem stems from. You can see it in his body language. Curtis' face looks like he'd rather be anywhere else instead of filming with these women and their husbands. He's disinterested. Jackie better choose: Curtis OR this show/her career. 

Quad's birthday party ... 

Please register in order to view this content

. She's just too damn extra for me. I'd wish Simone would stop trying to push a baby on Quad too. Quad is selfish. She doesn't want a child. She wants to be 'Hollywood' and put on shows. That's all she wants to do. 

I was happy to see Ms. Lucy return. I've missed her and her purse. 

I am ready for Heavenly v. Lisa/Mariah next week. I hope Mariah and Lisa dog walk her big ass. 

• Members

I just thought of a great idea! Toya should just rent Chateau Sheree from RHOA. $5000 is alot more than Sheree is getting for that house now and would help pay for the upkeep of it. Toya would still have a big house and she'd help make it presentable. Plus it would give each oppurtunity to crossover on each other's show and get an additional Bravo check

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

$8k a month in rent alone?  What were they paying before?  Eugene should man up and tell his wife they are moving to a generous sized apartment, get right with the IRS and scale up when they can afford it. Right now, he continues to toss money they can't spare down the drain so that Toya can play the part?  He's a fool!  

The next time Toya comes at someone, her financial situation and posing needs to be thrown in her face.

Heavenly used to be must see. Not anymore. She reminds me of the unattractive school kid trying to fit in with the pretty girls and wants to fight anyone who won't let her in.  

Quad remains OTT trash!  

Edited by ChitHappens

• Members

Heavenly's joke was so tacky and downright dumb. Why is she gettin involved anyway? Mind your business

Bravo is so shady with their previews. I'll give Quad the benefit of the doubt now that we have seen the scenes of her crying play out.

I am so over Quad and Mariah fighting. Can we move on already? Im with Toya, Mariah's boot seems to be about attention at this point.

Wow, lisa really doesnt think she did anything wrong. How was Heavenly being mean to her? She was upfront and honest and I commend her saying she cant be friends with someone she cant trust.. Better than being fake and shading her behind her back or to her face as she had done earlier this season

Speaking of Heavenly, they airbrushed the hell out of her picture.

Curtis showed his ass this season but for Jackie's sake , I hope their marriage lasts. I loved the black love we saw this episode.

• Members

Damn. The reunion was good tonight. I love how both Lisa and Mariah handled Heavily Heavenly well tonight. Tonight further solidified how w/o Lisa and Mariah, this season would've been an absolute dud. They carried this show. 

When Mariah called Heavenly a 'bullfrog,' I died. She ate her up. Heavenly needs to go sit in a corner with that tired read of coming for Mama Lucy. 

• Members

It's been obvious that Heavenly has had it out for Mariah since she joined in season 2. Heavenly is insecure as hell and is threatened by anyone more appealing than her. When it comes to this season, she's been itching for a battle with Mariah. I do think that Heavenly thought she'd body Mariah, but thought wrong. I'm glad Mariah dog-walked her blubber-made ass. Heavenly better stick to the Jackie/Simone/Toya types b/c she is not ready for Mariah.