Married to Medicine

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Yep. The ATL show will be back late-Sept/Nov according to some of the women via Twitter. Mariah is back in the main lineup.

She's still there. Word is that it is Quad/Simone/Jackie/Toya/Heavenly Vs. Lisa/Mariah. The big group wants to run Lisa and Mariah off the show. Funny b/c w/o Mariah, there would've NEVER been a show. Mariah would've been on TV as she was offered a position on RHOA but declined to create her own show. I still wish that she would've taken the peach instead given what she knows now.

• Members

Really? Didnt they already do that storyline with disastrous results? Mariah may have annoyed me but I was not here for the show without her. She is without a doubt the star and these heffers better sit down and recognize that.

Lisa who? Why is this nobody back?

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Members

Married to Medicine Houston premieres Friday, Nov 11.

Trailer:

http://www.bravotv.com/married-to-medicine-houston/season-1/videos/on-season-1-of-married-to-medicine-houston

Jesus. Bravo must not care for this show to stick it on a Friday. They should've slapped this show behind Vanderpump Rules or something. The ratings are gonna be in the dump. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

I can't with Lisa Nicole trying to have a 'bandaid baby.' That's the stupidest thing ever given all she went through last year. It's a pathetic story too. No wonder why the women stayed shading her and ice her out. Lisa does stupid mess to ensure her spot on the show. First it was her sh-tty clothing line. Then her pyramid scheme job. Now a baby.

Please register in order to view this content

While Lisa's story is stupid, I did find it pathetic that Toya (of all people) was laughing at Lisa's expense. Toya can barely rub 2 nickels together, and she has to gall to laugh at anyone's situation? Girl, keep it up and your ass will be living in a shoe box soon. Just so pathetic to watch another season of Toya and Eugene's financial woes. 

I just get this feeling that Simone's dual houses is a coverup from the truth... I think she and Cecil are separated. I just do. 

Jackie's need to want to stay in a penthouse and her husband wanting to stay in an actual house is gonna lead to problems. Someone better bend and fast. 

Quad... ugh! She just annoys me to no end. Just too extra for my liking. 

I'm glad Mariah makes her glorious comeback next week b/c the show is dead w/o her. 

• Members

Quad's brother loves the big girls! Okay

DEAD at the shade that Heavenly and Jackie threw Lisa's crazy ass for trying to have a baby. I hate when women on these shows have this storyline, wanting a baby when they are that old, especially when they already have kids. It never works and they usually end up divorced by the end of next season

Dr. Simone gets too ratchet. Not a good look for her 

The Im About to Take Prenatal Vitamins party. WTF kind of woman over 40 does this?

No Mariah....UGH! At least she was in the previews. I hope they add her to the credits