Retconned storylines you'd accept

• Members

Storylines get retconned quite often with some being bad ideas (Josh Madden)

Was wondering which past ones you think have been a good idea, and which you'd be happy if they happened.

One I was happy with is Stuart being alive when AMC ended, and I'd be happy if Hope & Cole came back from the dead.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

AMC:

Recons I want: Babe never came to Pine Valley

OLTL:

Recons I want: Eternia and Vicky's multiple personalities never to have happened. Marty and Patrick to have stayed safely away from Landview. Kelly never to sleep with Drew (it was a bad dream).

GH:

Best recent recon: A.J. is alive! Can't tell you how happy this has made me! I feel like my Sonny/Carly/Jason suffering over the years has finally been relieved. Knowing that A.J. has a chance at a happy future and a relationship with his son is so satisfying.

Recons I want: Justus comes back from the dead. Georgie and Diego are back alive and happy together. Jason and Robin to have stayed together and Carly to have never existed.

B&B:

Recons I want: Phoebe and Storm to come back from the dead. Taylor never to have given up Jack.

Y&R:

Recons I want: Brad, and Colleen to come back from the dead. J.T. to have never married or had a child with either Victoria or Mac. He and Colleen to be together and happy with a couple kids. Billy and Chloe to be still be married and his relationship with Victoria to have never happened.

• Members

B & B

Storm and Beth Logan's deaths

Phoebe's death

There was a time when Brad Bell was killing off legacy characters for no reason at all

RJ and Jack are never mentioned again. There was no reason for Brooke to have ten kids.

Y & R

Brad and Colleen's death

Jill is not a Fennmore. SHE IS A FOSTER.

John Abbott's death.

Archived