Y&R: Discussion for the Month of March

• Replies 488
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Seems like everyone was at The Boulevard today

Victoria looked pretty but her baby talk is horrible. She really needs a hobby.

Didn't care about Dylan and the girl at the bar.

Lily wore that club dress to the office? Putting a blazer on it doesn't make it work attire. I bet Lane fans were pissed today.

Cane actually didn't annoy me for once.

• Members

Jess looks the best she has in 15 years in those pictures. She is a woman who benefits from shoulder pads in jackets, it balances out her frame. Her skin and hair look gorgeous.

There's no excuse for her not looking that good on camera and certainly no excuse for Jill appearing in 2 episodes so far this year!

• Members

In general, I can't stand it when they do a lot with babies on the show. Maybe sometimes it's OK, but not most times. Lately, though, holy cow--Victoria with her baby ache, Chelsea with her soon-to-be-baby, Lily's babies with their coloring books...... Do most people like to see so much baby writing? Not me!

• Members

This story is singlehandedly the best story on this show for many years. It is totally realistic and believable in its execution. And this always used to be staple of Y&R and it's character driven stories. (The rest of the show mostly sucks or is ultra-boring though)

I'm a few days behind and still in the middle of last week: JFP bothered to have a new police station set build up which looks like a shoe box replica of PortCharlesPD!? Seriously, it looks cheap as hell, same goes for the Boulevard restaurant. They really should stop building those new sets as long as they all look so extremly tacky and tiny. This ain't an ABC soap - we are watching lavish Genoa City Wiscon, damn it!

BTW; Doug Davidson's monologue was the most informative of them all and really fascinating to watch how many good and strong stories he's had other the years. A real treat

Archived