Y&R: Discussion for the Month of March

• Members

I did not realize that Tracey was still recurring. I thought she had been put on contract since she is in the opening and has this "big" story. I know that the guy who plays Carmine is still recurring, but he and the actors who play Alex and Mason should be put on contract.

I liked the preview with Billy asking Jack about his motivations about getting involved with Phyllis again. I would like to see Jack meet someone new and dump Phyllis, but I don't see that happening either.

• Replies 488
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I enjoyed the Lauren/Carmine stuff. The guy is hot as hell and it's been a long time since Lauren had anything to do that wasn't mind-numbing and boring! And my black heart even liked Michael and Fenmore's cryingathon!

Of course, the music continues to be horrid.

• Members

Why did every female get a fancy red dress and they stuck Jess Walton in that goddamn pantsuit?

All the women are in red and the men in black, and then they have Fenmore in black with a red shirt. Are they trying to tell us something?

• Members

Eh, maybe Jess is more comfortable in that pantsuit. I love red, it is my favorite color, but I not sure that I like it for a theme in that photo. I do like they included the recurring actors. It looks like some people were photoshopped in, not that it is a bad thing.

Poor Billy Miller. He cannot even escape AH in the cast picture.

• Members

Any guesses on if Jess is photoshopped into that picture or not? The pantsuit might not be everyone's choice, but she looks great...I'm thinking she is photoshopped in because she'd on the end of a line on the third row of actors for God's sake when she always was on the first row with Jerry Douglas or Peter Bergman, my how time's have changed.

Archived