B&B - March 2013 Discussion Thread

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

And yet not a week ago Hope was telling Liam that he didn't have to be with Steffy in order to raise his son and Liam was telling her he did. I swear this show...

Brooke telling Bill that she was wearing lingerie and disrobing for him. If I were Katie I would be so pissed.

• Members

Sooo ... I finally tune into B&B yesterday, after having like two weeks on my DVR, I think, god I can't even remember if it was yesterday lol and I see Bill all pervy scanning Brooke up and down as she has disrobes for him. UGH. And of course she had a dress on that would conveniently untie.

And then of course Taylor and Eric basking in their afterglow and her moving in with him. Seriously?

I don't know why B&B still 'surprises' me lol.

• Members

LOL at Pam's silent screams. I watched imagining Cheap turning them into gifs.

I'm not a faithful B&B viewer, but I'm more and more disturbed by Eric and Taylor.

Things I learned watching B&B: There are only ten white people in Los Angeles and they all take turns marrying one another.

• Members

Donna looks really good in that green dress.

They're really selling Steffy/Liam/Hope as the Rachel/Steve/Alice of this show. That montage was lengthy.

Oh my God, that ending... this show rolleyes.giflaugh.png ...

• Members

Was anyone else thinking, oh shut up Donna! I cant believe she was crying at the news that Eric is with Taylor and had to be comforted. Oh get over yourself! Eric wasn't your man and you've been divorced for YEARS! This delusional chick really did think she was just going to swoop in and take her place by Eric's side. He's given her NO indication that he even wants her back. She's so irrelevant and is irritating me so far today

Clarence's update

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=-WEDAu6u6qs

"Her jaw dropped and her draws wont be too far behind"

"Hoe-vastated"

"I just love it when Pam gets all whacko. Don't you?"

laugh.png:lol:laugh.png

OMG, that's the one I used for my banner!

gf6f1f5.jpg

p2yNjWF.gif

zyfq5d.gif

• Members

LOL @ Pam and Donna's reactions. So over the top. Eric must be a fantastic lover because Brooke's foaming at the mouth she's likely not the one in his bed, Donna's sobbing and carrying on and Pam is losing her [!@#$%^&*]. LOL.

I mean, I love B&B for the simple fact that I can watch, laugh and not take it seriously. But still, sometimes it's just so ridiculous. I love how all the characters make everything just so over the top by going on and on and on about it.

• Members

I just caught up with the last two episodes. Bwah, Pam. She is such a drama queen. Even Donna's reaction was ridiculous. Since when she is back in love with Eric. And shouldn't Brooke and Donna call Eric and warn him that Pam is on her way?

Now Liam is longing after Hope. If this is how he feels, how come he did not jump to be with her when he had chance? It all so manipulative, but fun too.

Hope looked really cute in her pink top, white shorts, and high socks.

I am not fond of B&B's version of pop music in the Steffy/Liam/Hope longing scenes. Whose music is Brad pimping? The woman's voice is annoying.

• Members

laugh.png I know!! LMAO

Disagreed. It's light years above all the other soaps in all areas, IMO!

I actually like the music they use w/this triangle but I agree that girls voice was annoying. It probably wouldn't have fit but I wish they played Liam & Steffy's song (which I LOVE) like they do w/everything else

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MeW0Sl0tNS8

Archived