B&B - March 2013 Discussion Thread

• Members

Exactly. Marcus is so terrible. I was cringing watching he and Carter tease each other in Rick's office yesterday. The guy playing Carter is not much better than Texas Battle. The frozen smile on Rick's face watching that horror made me chuckle. I bet he was thinking, they need to pay me to deal with this BS. LOL!

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Brooke has done lost her damn mind. I cannot believe that she physically tried to stop Taylor from unpacking. And I cannot believe that Brooke had the nerve to even say the word, “scandal.” I was surprised that lightning did not strike Brooke dead right there. LOL!

I liked Taylor calling Brooke out and her constant neediness with Bill. Brooke lacks any kind of self-awareness as she runs to Bill for comfort.

I don’t buy Katie rejecting Bill all of the sudden since she was happy to have sex with him a couple weeks ago, but it is a good set up for the Bill/Brooke upcoming affair.

Rick is a fast mover. He is about to give Caroline the boot for Maya. Jacob Young has beautiful blue eyes.

• Members

Marcus cracks me up when he starts giggling like a little boy who just told a dirty joke. He is so goofy.

I used to say that Mark Lawson would make for a good J.R. recast on AMC, and JY is really favoring ML these days. Like his face has filled out more.

Brooke and Taylor are fun to watch and maturing well into their Viki/Dorian-ness

• Members

tumblr_mj7opeVgGn1rt2syno1_500.jpg

Brooke vs Taylor is the best feud in daytime. These two have been fighting for 22 years but this time feels different. I love that they are no longer fighting over Ridge or a man (well not romantically). The power play over the family has really added a new dynamic to the rivalry that these two share and Im enthralled by it

• Members

I think that underneath it all Taylor and Brooke are fighting about who will be the new Stephanie. They both want to guide i.e. control and manipulate the Forrester extended family like Stephanie use to do.

• Members

This show... I cannot believe that Bill asked Brooke to show him her lingerie and she did in her SISTER's living room with her sister right upstairs and wedding photo on the mantle! LOL! Just craziness! Brooke and Bill looked so old today so hearing him encourage Brooke to model in her underwear was embarrassing.

I can't... with Bill and Brooke. He is just looking for an excuse to cheat and Brooke with that single tear. LOL!

Today's Liam and Hope scenes were surreal. Hope looked lovely though. She was rocking that fitted blue dress. I thought Scott Clifton was so good pulling off that wacky dialogue. He always makes Liam seem genuinely tortured by his feelings for both women.

I am liking Rick and Maya. By B&B standards, he is actually courting her. She is very lovely when she smiles.

• Members

Brooke has always lived in Denial City when it comes to her lusting after inappropriate men. Even as she fantasizes about and lusts after Bill, she refuses to see that she is deliberately setting the stage for their upcoming affair.

• Members

Brooke: "I'm too old." Got that right! She is too damn old for this silly nonsense and I cant believe she hasn't learned her lesson. She is what 50ish and a grandmother. She should have more respect and class then to strip down to her underwear and model her lingerie for her sister's husband in their living room, with said sister upstairs! Like what is wrong with her! I thought it would be a fantasy or at least modeling something from a new line, but nope it was an impromptu peep show for Bill

Liam is going to marry Steffy bc Hope told him too? Just the other week he was going to marry Hope bc Brooke sprung a wedding on him. He is so spineless

don't get used to them

Archived