GH: Discussion for the Month of March

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Did anyone else like Maxie's outfit? I thought it was awesome. (Someone on another board compared her to Rhoda. I love Rhoda though,so I can't complain TOO much. laugh.png )

I like her haircut, too. I have long blonde hair, but if I ever had the courage to cut it REALLY short (doubtful, but you never know), I would want it like that.

• Members

Kelly T hurt herself

http://www.soapoperadigest.com/content/real-life-injury-gh-star

Kelly Thiebaud (Britt, GH) will be seen on-screen with crutches for a while beginning today after breaking her femur. "We had to write in the crutches and we said that she fell in the parking lot, but we sort of hinted that maybe Frisco may possibly have had something to do with it as a warning to leave his daughter alone," says Head Writer Ron Carlivati. "We had a little fun with that. She may be hobbling along there for a while. It sort of reminds me of Sigourney Weaver in Working Girl. It makes her all the more villainous to be on crutches!"

• Members

so she is hurt in real life and the way they wrote it into the script was that Frisco broke her leg? Okay! I think it would have been funnier and more fitting had some kid thrown up on the floor and she slipped on it before it got cleaned up

• Members

Why is Frisco being a prick to Spinelli? Didn't he get the memo that while Frisco was out "in the field," other than Mac, Spinelli was the only male dumbly loyal enough to put up with Maxie's ridiculous self-destructive ass for way too many years?

Starr saves the day. Golly, what would the citizens of Port Charles ever do without this girl who crash landed into the city unsolicited?

• Members

I want RC to get some inspiration from AMC and feed Starr a hotdog topped with poisoned relish. They can have it meant for Lulu at the Haunted Star (sent from Helena) but Starr goes and eats it instead and ends up dying from it.

• Members

You all leave Sabrina alone!! I like her. Can't stand Dr. Britch. So glad Patrick finally saw through her.

They've turned Tracy into such an annoying shrew. Ugh. So rooting for AJ to take over ELQ. They gotta put him and Liz together. Great chemistry between SK & RH.

Did Steve just have to get in the way of Heather trying to stab Olivia? So tired of her and her psychic visions. I'm glad Steve didn't die because of Heather though. RM was great on Wednesday and I'm glad she turned herself in but I guess this is the beginning of the end for Heather now. Now they're back to the Memphis storyline. At least Maggie is dead. Hopefully.

I hope Felicia stays with Mac. Felicia's hair look great on Friday.

So over this vampire storyline. It had some promise but it's turned into a mess and just wasting Lucy. Let's get back her and the Nurse's Ball.

Archived