GH: Discussion for the Month of March

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
They didn't elaborate but Britt is in crutches and when they had their scene together she figured out he was responsible for it and he didn't deny it. He said basically its what she gets for messing with Maxie and if she didn't behave, worse could happen to herI wouldn't call her a random newbie. She was blackmailing his daughter. He has a connection to her bc of that

• Members

Bitch, you know I love you! It was just weird to see him stepping down

Well yea, I know that but it just reminds me of RC using veterans to prop/interact with newbies. I get that he's good at cast integration but some of it is just unnecessary and overkill. Like did they really have the likes of Starr [!@#$%^&*] Manning interacting with Laura Spencer the other day? Please!

LOL. Oh, you mean other than the obvious decision to wake up and be African American and somehow be on an all white American soap opera? :lol:

• Members
No one important. I don't even remember all the details but it involved a patient back in Memphis whom was accidentally killed but he covered it up with Maggie. I thought this was dealt with and over with when the cops hauled him back to Memphis for weeks last spring while Olivia babysat Heather.

• Members
I think he may have killed the person. I think I remember Heather killing Maggie and then writing a confession letter, taking all the blame for the death. I don't see how or why this is being brought up nowif you watched full time, you may have a better understanding. I can see why she wouldn't seem so bad in highlights

Archived