B&B Episode Counts: February and Year-to-Date 2013

dm.

• Members
Eric is schtupping Taylor. Brooke is lusting after the husband of ANOTHER family member. The Hope/Liam/Steffy dreck is still going. Caroline is still on the show. Ridge is still gone. Amber and Deacon are still gone.

B&B will be vastly inferior to Y&R until all of those things are addressed.

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
IA. Eric and Taylor have surprisingly been the best thing about B&B, for the simple fact that its kickstarted the Taylor and Brooke feud into highgear again, which has been brewing the last few weeks. Brooke and Bill are going way too slow and need to just screw already as that's the scandalous sex story the show could use to really make it juicy. The triangle has finally made some movement with this pregnancy reveal. Caroline was only on 2 episodes last month so she's pretty much a nonfactor. Ridge...really isn't needed. I fear if he were around he'd just be at odds with Brooke over their kids and/or back in a triangle with her and Taylor.

• Members

Eric and Taylor are hoot. Instead of grossing me out, they make me laugh and entertain the hell out me. I think that Brooke and Bill are only going slow because they are actually trying to build motivation for him cheat. It won't be long now that Bill is rallying around Brooke's interests at Forrester. Soon enough, they will be working late one night and they will do the deed. I like Katie and will be interested to see how she reacts. Will she finally call it it quits with him for good? Or will Bill leave Katie for Brooke.

• Errol unpinned this topic

Archived