AMC: The Prospect Park Era (old production thread)

• Replies 9.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Wow I like Ryan Bittle, good choice for JR, he's always reminded me of James Marsden for some reason

I dunno if this has been posted anywhere or not, sorry if it has(just got home and am catching up)

From SID

While sources connected to the AMC relaunch had shared with Soaps In Depth that Lucci would be appearing in one episode via a telephone call, we have since learned that due to Lucci's current schedule, the conversation will now be a one-sided one with only the person with whom Erica is speaking being seen. Lucci is currently filming Lifetime's DEVIOUS MAIDS in Atlanta, and will soon begin production as hostess for the second season of Investigation Discovery's DEADLY AFFAIRS.

• Members

Probably Bianca. Too bad. :( I do think we'll see her eventually though.

Also, this is kinda funny: "And how about this for a strange coincidence: In 2010, Bittle appeared on AMC as Logan, Madison's date... and when the casting call originally went out for the character of JR, it was under the name Logan!And how about this for a strange coincidence: In 2010, Bittle appeared on AMC as Logan, Madison's date... and when the casting call originally went out for the character of JR, it was under the name Logan!"

Archived