If JFP really an EVIL woman? Inquiring minds want to know

• Members

We just saw an interview with Melody Thomas Scott saying when Jill was hired they all feared and heard the reports the wicked witch is coming to Genoa City. Melody said JIll has been nothing but great and a doll. Well maybe MTS has become an FOJ. Josh wanted to know whats Jill's deal cause she laughs and jokes around with the cast and Steve Burton says Jill is the best person on the planet. Again you here from Linda Dano to Kale Browne to Steve Burton they all think she is best thing since sliced bread. U hear from Robin Strasser, Laura Koffman, Jackie Zeman, and others who have dealt with her saying she was meanest nastiest woman ever on planet. What do you think is truth here LOL? Is Jill really a doll or an evil C&&t?

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

What r the Y&R actors gonna say, she is their boss. They praised LML and MAB when they were tthire Boss and after they got fired talked ish.

JFP has been very good to LD, KB, SB, etc., etc., so them loving her is not surprisingLOL

She is prolly somewhere in the middle!

• Members

IMO. She's a bitch. Period.

I haven't liked her work or her since I found out about what happened to Anna Lee. Also, Jill makes the most screwed up decisions I've ever seen. She seems to hate vets, writes for only a few characters, and loves violence. Also, she sucks the heart right out of a show. Watching Y&R is so boring now. It wasn't great with the last regime either. But, I would at least still be entertained.

Also. IMO. She's going to fire most vets on Y&R. I can just smell it coming. She's doing what was done to mid 00s GH over there right now.

This storyline with MTS/Nikki don't surprise me in the least. And, I believe she'll get her walking papers soon. Whether she thinks she's being a FOJ or not. Also, I think DD/Paul will go soon. He's being given the Tony Jones treatment by being shoved in the background and getting like one show a week. Not to mention Jeanne Cooper.

She's already making a vet closet. And, she's just about ready to start shoving them in there.

Also. Steve Burton is hogging airtime. And, I hate it.

• Members

The same thing could be said about any one of us. There are some posters on this board that irritate the hell out of me, but yet someone else is laughing and giggling with them and it leaves me dumbfounded. Then the flipside, I adore and laugh my ass off with some of the posters on here... while others find them detestable and I'm left just as dumbfounded. Nobody is going to be liked by everybody and nobody is going to be disliked by everybody. The key is understanding that personal opinion is just that. Personal. It's not a hard and fast rule. So if people find JFP evil, that's their perception of them. If people find JFP a doll, that's their perception of them. It's not as if we can twist her apart at the waist and see if her core is pure evil or goodness.

• Members

Im not exactly sure how to describe her as head of Y&R but her history with other shows is well documented but maybe just maybe with CBS and the Bells looking over her sholder they won't let her fire the core characters of Y&R no matter her feelings of the actors/actresses.

• Members

I LOVE Jill! I spoke with her in person at length and she is a very intelligent woman. One of the things that I like most about her is that she is aware of her detractors, but she couldn't care less about them. She keeps doing her thing, right or wrong, and keeps getting jobs and Emmys. Good for her!

• Members

She could be the nicest woman on the planet - I just don't like what she did to my show. She gutted General Hospital, dismantled the Qs, and made it entirely about Sonny, Jason and Carly. Ugh. Good riddens. I'm so glad she's off my show. Good luck Y&R. You're going to need it.

Archived