Stories you wish AMC/OLTL will Tell!!

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Please. Erica doesn't fart. Or pee.

Actually a cutting or similar story wouldn't be bad, especially with the teen scene they are planning. I would like to have seen a suicide aftermath story with JR(even if he was found alive later). They could have a suicide attempt aftermath story. It would be nice if any soap would treat mental illness as more than making those with problems out to be less than.

• Members

If Erica is back for more than a few episodes, I wouldn't mind her dealing with being older and what it means for a woman whose fame was based in large part on her appearance to grow old. It could be a really well done story if written well, and as much as I adore Susan Lucci, she is reaching that point where plastic surgery - even as well done as hers has been - can't really hold back the hands of time. Maybe if SL does come back on a more full time basis, they could say that Erica's career in front of the camera has stalled out because of her age/appearance, and she's trying to decide if she wants to produce films or move on to something else.

I'd love to see Bianca with a bit of an Erica-esque edge to her and get called for it. Bianca became the "sweet" one because she apparently couldn't be a lesbian AND a bitch, but her having Zach's baby behind Kendall's back to give Reese a baby was the sort of bitch move Erica would have done in her younger years. I just wish more people had called her on it. I want Bianca to drop the Mona reincarnated act and own her Kane bitchiness.

I'd like Ross Chandler to be recast and returned to the canvas to build up the Chandler and Cortlandt families. I'd love to see Nina and Daisy too, but I think Ross has a lot of potential as a character.

• Members

Bring back Jamal (engaged to Maddie Grey) and put him in a steamy hot affair with Randi. Both would be recasted but it could be a juicy story with Cornelius in as Frankie. Say she never was pregnant following AMC's finale but has been trying. Kicker is she finally gets pregnant after hooking up with Jamal. Id bring Livia back and have her and Angie become BFFs and let this cause some tension between them (but doesn't ruin their friendship). Angie turns on Randi after she finds out what she's done but Livia embraces her, bc of the possibility that she could be carrying her grandchild. Maddie would be a vixen and enemy of Randi and would do her best to get revenge on her, while keeping her and that baby away from Jamal, even if she has to make sure that everyone thinks Frankie is the father

• Members

I'd like to see some real life social issue storylines..... Teen pregnancy with the struggles whether to keep the child or place it for adoption and if they do keep it, the struggles it is to be a teenage mother. Also, they need to do something with the economy and our characters suddenly having to tighten their belts or fear losing their homes due to the loss of jobs, etc.

Archived