Stories you wish AMC/OLTL will Tell!!

• Members

I could see Skye doing something like that, but J.R. would be the stronger choice. There's just something extra sick and twisted about a son who has so much contempt for his own father, so detached from him emotionally, that he could allow himself to pose as a woman and dirty talk with his own father. Actually, this sounds like something Y&R's Adam would do to Victor.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Fine, it sound BORING! I am in a Environmental Bio class and what she has too say blows my mind. It feels as if my mind is on FIRE because I never knew what all happens with water bottles! In fact she told us that she never understood how she is so compelling she is until last semester when a student brought his family in to listen.

• Members

Well if JR is going to be on the show, I'd love if they did a story where he is freshly released from Oak Haven and eager to get his hands on Chandler Industries. Adam refuses to give it to him, as he is afraid that JR isn't strong enough yet.

JR digs up a secret from Adam's past, maybe a secret child or something darker, and blackmails Adam into appointing him CEO.

JR, still not totally stable, begins running CI into the ground. Adam can't stand to watch it anymore and decides to go public with his dark secret so that JR won't have leverage over him, allowing him to demote JR. JR gets wind of this and arranges to have Adam kidnapped on his way to the press conference. Well, the kidnapping goes wrong and Adam suffers a severe stroke, leaving him in a coma.

Brooke can't stand to watch what JR is doing anymore. She calls Skye and Hayley back to town and the three form an alliance to take JR down.

• Members

Simple-minded Stuart doesn't know much about the birds and the bees but he knows his heart and is drawn to a lovely young girl he meets one summer while he and Adam stay and work with their cousins in the Carolinas. In a dark twist, Adam and the cousins goad Stuart into "manning up" and forcing himself upon the girl. The girl reluctantly complies. She loves Stuart, she knows Stuart loves her, but neither of them want it this way. The summer is over, Adam and the cousins have long forgotten about the incident, yet Stuart is haunted and changed. This is the genesis of the darkly disturbed Stuart we meet in 1984.

Decades have passed and Stuart's heart has healed, but the painful memories come surging back when his adult twin daughters played by Victoria Rowell show up in Pine Valley. One wants money, the other wants her father. They both want answers. Alpha twin wants hers served with a side of cold revenge.

• Members

AMC could do this type of story with Zach! He could be hoarding Redwings/Hockey sports memorabilia. It's been building up over the past 5 years & has finally reached its peak. If AM/Kendall isn't around at first they could explain her absense as being because of Zach's hoarding problem, and she decided to leave town w/the boys until it got safe. tongue.png

Or...what if Opal became a hoarder? OMG, to my Hoarder's watching peeps - tell me Jill Larson would not do an amazing job w/some material like that laugh.png

Archived