Stories you wish AMC/OLTL will Tell!!

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Story of my sisters life! She had about 6 boyfriends in a row and they all were like that. One was abusive and the other right after him was homeless. She even paid for his bus fair AND his best friends (also homeless) bus fair all the from California to Texas! Those are just 2.5 out of the many!

• Members

I am serious about it! They come to small towns and drain there water then sell it to other people. Also, they could address the amounts of OIL that is used to produce the plastic and the pollution brought in from the manufacturing plant. They would have to make it slightly comical but it will be environmentally charged.

The story could start out with people buying the new water and Adam can be one of the investors. As the story unfolds Brooke does investigative work and discovers shady stuff about the water bottling company then she tells Adam about it. Adam and Brooke will fight because Brooke wants Adam to do the right thing and stop investing with them but Adam wants to continue making profit. Or Adam could be the one in charge of the company.

Basically, it will open the eyes of the people in PV on Environmental wast and long term effects on NOT recycling.

Another one I just thought of is eminent domain. The city of Llanview could attempt to tear down Llainfair. Dorian could be involved since she is in politics!

Archived