GH: People magazine special for the 50th anniversary

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Well, I wouldn't necessarily use a picture of him from GH or at least use one from after he got a haircut, but, even now, he is 100 times more famous than ASJ. Steve Burton deserves to be there before Jagger. I agree with the poster who said perhaps Kelly Monaco should be on the cover over Storms. I totally forgot about her. Perhaps from a cover layout standpoint she is too similar looking to Marcil? Rebecca Herbst would have been a good choice, too. But Robin/KMc would have been ideal.

• Members

I agree with those that say Luke and Laura should've been on there alone if they weren't going to pick better choices. It embodies what most people in the mainstream think of when they think of GH and soaps in general.

Though one with a few other classic couples would have been ideal.

• Members

I just checked and she is out of the top 5000 now. The only GH-related people I could find in the top (after a pretty quick search) were Genie Francis and Vanessa Marcil-even Ricky Martin doesn't make the cut (John Stamos does). I know Storms has a very large and loyal following, but so do Monaco, Herbst, and Burton. Maxie is such an odd choice to me. Oh well, I hope the inside does GH justice.

• Members

She was on it for awhile, that's very true. She also has topped that Daytime Confidential Hot list for about two years. I didn't realize Disney still airs those movies. I am sure Monaco cracked it when she was DTWS. Genie Francis will probably fall off in a couple of weeks after the hype from her return dies down because she is usually not ranked. I am suprised someone like Marcil is still on it consistently when she has done much of anything since leaving GH.

• Members

Yeah, it always creates a few TT when it airs.

Maxie makes since to me and not just because i like Kirsten. Shes been on the show for years now, is popular, has popular pairings, a legacy character yall like to say are oh so important, and played by someone who has some fame outside of the show. Maxie is there for the young love, as it says. Of course this could have been Lulu or even Liz, maybe Sam. All would have worked.

Im just thankful that Kelly Sullivan isnt on the cover represnting current GH.

• Members

They should not have included Maxie or Jagger because neither even registers when one thinks of GH. It should have been LL in the center, surrounded by the Qs, then add Bobbie and at least a Webber. Then add a few of the children/grandchildren in different bubbles of those legacy characters so that they can represent the present GH (or what should be present GH). It could have worked. As it stands, I won't buy this, and I wouldn't even borrow it from someone else!

Archived