Y&R February 2013 Discussion

• Replies 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Hopefully, every single couple except Victor and Nikki. Y&R is just full of bad couples. They range from horrific (Kevin/Chloe) to varying levels of tediousness (Billy/Victoria, Nick/Avery,Cane/Lily). Y&R was never a "super couple" show like GH or Days, but this is ridiculous.

• Members

Tyler makes me swoon. He is so yummy.

I find this bullying story is unbelievable, but I am glad that Paul is getting some airtime. I cannot believe he let Lauren talk to Jamie alone. Where is this kid's guardian and social worker? He was just injured. He should be a group home. Why doesn't Michael get Fen a lawyer? I am hoping that Lauren really does cheat. If nothing else, she would be finally acting like the old Lauren. Her marriage to Michael was always a mistake.

Chelsea is so full of life. I think Cane is bore, but he looked very handsome next to Chelsea.

• Members

I dunno about permanent breakups but they are definitely getting Cane and Chelsea started. I saw her eyeing him up and down. But one guy is too little for Conna Karan so she'll get ready and available Alex too I'm thinking. Meanwhile Tyler and Lily are afoot. I see no chemistry here and that elevator scene was cringeworthy. I think Lauren will cheat and thank goodness cause Carmen is the pairing I'm waiting to see go at it. I could care less about Avery's triangle. I guess I'll just keep my focus on Dylan's nipples poking through that lame Underground shirt.

• Members

Well, then the social worker would look for another foster or group home. Having him wandering around GC and staying with his alleged attacker is ridiculous.

Also, why did they not have Chelsea say that she took a couple design courses over the years when her mother abandoned her and went on the run. It would be far more believable than her having this magical talent pulled out of thin air.

• Members

On SOC, someone posted a SOD report that Y&R asked for Days for Eileen Davidson back, but Days said no. Daaaaammmn! I want Ashley back so badly for the Abbotts. Screw MAB and her shitty decisions, firing Eileen and killing off Colleen.

• Members

I thought that it was MAB was doing budget cuts and put Eileen on the chopping block. I am sure that Eileen said that she was asked to do both shows at some point. She said "yes," but she was later fired from Y&R instead. How could MAB not know about any of this? She had to know. MAB being on vacation sounds like spin control to me.

Archived