DAYS: February 2013 Discussion

• Members

I have to say, Dannifoe were not as bad as they usually are. And that is entirely due to the face-off between EvilChloe and Abby.

Jennifer's outfit gave me whiplash. Everything from the waist up = schoolmarm. From the waist down = hooker. Those tights and boots were atrocious.

I enjoyed Nicole about to confess to Eric (thinking it was another priest) in the confessional, lol. I think the show should have ended on that cliffhanger.

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Finally caught up on last week. I loved Kristen finally opening up about her time on the island and what happened all those years she was gone. Hopefully Stefano does actually return with Kristen and Brady moving into the DiMera mansion. The story was just starting to slow down and this should pick it back up. Looking forward to the Stefano angle being played.

I loved Sami slapping Nick. I could watch her telling people off all day long. It sure beats her more romantic stories. I have no interest in her and EJ although I'm glad she finally found and stuck with a guy...for now.

Archived