B&B - February 2013 Discussion Thread

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

This botched adoption s/l is so random and bizarre. And therefore oddly intriguing, like I honestly am curious about where they're going with it. Dayyyzzzeee finding that online article that the parents died in a car wreck was some Passions-type fanfic [!@#$%^&*], that was so cheap and convenient. "Errrr nerrrr, they derd inna ker kershhh!nbe.jpg"

• Members

I can't with this Carless Whisper sax playing as Eric and Taylor kissed again today. These people are literally obsessed with EVERYTHING. Taylor going on about the Logans ruining her life. Brooke and Hope and Steffy having the same conversation again. I wonder if the baby will be in danger, or if that was just a false cliffhanger, though, since Steffy stood right up today.

This Dayzee story is shaping up to be about as riveting as Marcus' texting while driving story. "The parents are dead! The baby is dead!" What to do now? I don't know, send Maya on her damn way? Did Marlene McPherson write this non-story of riveting plot points happening off screen?

My B&B match was Bill. I can get down with that...

• Members

This Logan vs. Taylor's kids feels so manufactured when it is really Steffy vs. Hope. The arguments are starting to sound repetitive.

Eric lusting after Taylor is so slimy, but familiar. LOL! Taylor needs a therapist.

I don't care about Dayzee's story.

OMG, my perfect man is Liam. I am sooo there. I would hit that in a hot second. I just love him. smile.png

YOUR PERFECT MATCH IS:
Liam

Your ideal guy has so much love to give. His boyish charm and playfulness allows you overlook his inability to fully commit. You are definitely attracted to the fun loving and carefree type of guy.

• Members

Oh boy so the adoptive parents are dead and so is the kid so we arent even going to get a custody battle? This story really is going to be wrapped up by the end of February....

today Taylor goes to Eric "did you know Brooke stopped my weddiing to Ridge by iding into my living room on a horse?" Duh! Bc Eric was there. I swear these writers dong rememnber what happened

Archived