B&B - February 2013 Discussion Thread

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

LOL! Clarence is so funny. I am behind so I am glad he helped me catch up.

Why is Justin encouraging Bill with this Brooke nonsense? But know what, this story has a touch of realism. Bill has a wife who demands that he be a better man so he is attracted to a woman who will let him get away with all his crimes with little fuss. I actually knew a real life situation like this.

So Thomas is not going to Paris. Taylor and Eric, yikes!

• Members

I thought I was going to like the Thomas/Hope scenes today, but I hate how he has turned on her....I was still hoping that a pairing between those 2 would still work....too bad Steph....err....Taylor wouldn't let that happen either.

• Members

OMG, Taylor's such a biyatch and I love it! I love the writing for her and how she's waging war on Brooke and determined to not let her family be pushed around by the Logans. She has fire and attitude and not afraid to let people see it. She seems very determined and I am enamored by this newfound drive. I loved when she told Brooke that she's never really had to contend with her before bc in the past it was Stephanie pulling the strings or Ridge's decisions which led things around but now they are goe and Taylor is ready to be unleashed. Brooke saying she never considered Taylor an enemy? Bull! I was glad when Taylor said maybe she should have. This new Taylor is fantastic

Liam still hasnt decided? He's such a loser and not worth all this hassle

• Members

Moving my post to the right thread:

OMG, I cannot believe that Liam kicked Steffy out, kissed her on the forehead, and said that he will call her tomorrow. That was f’ing cold. He is such a bastard. I love him anyway. He has officially taken up Ridge’s mantle though.

I cannot believe that Steffy did not tell him that she is pregnant. All she had to do is tell him, but at least now she knows where she stands.

Brooke is such a liar. Over the years, she always considered Taylor her enemy.

Thomas is now fighting on his mother’s side. I like how this rivalry is shaping up.

• Members

Good grief, Bill's obsession with Liam being with Steffy is sick. Don Diamont did say that Bill wants Steffy with Liam so he would not pursue her. I don't know how Katie is not revolted by Bill's obsession with Steffy and Steffy for sleeping with her husband. All this said, Heather Tom was lovely again today and Don Diamont looked very handsome.

We need to play a drinking game; every time that Steffy rubs her stomach, we take a swig of something strong and good.

Archived