Big Brother Canada

darraholic

• Replies 474
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Overall pretty boring episode but I always think it starts off slow until I get to know the people and that usually happens by like week 2 or 3.

I love that they have a black host

Topaz is cute. I think I could like her as she seems like a nice person

Alec is hot

Gary is annoying and I cant stand him

The host told Suzette to nominate and give her reasons why. She looked at the two men and said you guys and never gave her reason why! I wish she was pressed about it

I hate that they are calling this Big Brother Canada. Its annoying me more than I thought it would

• Members

I really enjoyed the first episode and I am obsessed with that d*mn house. We need the production team for their house to come do ours and produce the show. Groadbeast needs to go, and I'm already impressed with the team on BB:CA.

I can already tell who I am rooting for. I want Topaz, Alec, Aneal, Suzette, or Gary to win.

The rest of them, not so much.

And I want Tom to go "bye-bye" after that comment he made about gays. I like the twists and I like (so far) that the edit does not try and put a certain HG over the other.

First person has already been evicted:

• Members

I do too. You don't get the room. No basket from home. None of that. And being the 1st HOH is the worst b/c you're automatically made a target. I just hope that Suzette bounces back. I think she will thought b/c I see whomever becomes the next HOH going for big personalities as there are too many of them in that house.

• Members

Exactly granted I think it should be mandatory that they at LEAST get a basket from home. I can kinda understand no HOH room but they should get something from home. Agreed that there is a MAJOR target on your back if you're the first HOH. I also end up hating that sometimes it comes down to just the last man because many end up throwing the first HOH comp. just so they don't have that target.

• Members

I thought Kat was coming at Suzette too strong and I liked that Suzette told her to back off and at least let her enjoy the HoH room.

Gary Glitter is annoying and i love how Aneal set him up. That was genius! Too bad it didnt work...for now

Kat and Emmett as nominees. I think Kat has more to offer the show so hope she stays. Emmet hasnt really shown much yet. He has a good body but not really that good looking.

AJ...wow, forgot he was even in the house

So sad to see Kat go. She had so much potential

Danielle looks like Kristen Bell

Peter...what a dork. When he said he's in a cuddlemance with himself, I dont think he realized the implications of that

Talla...she looks like she could be a Kardashian

Alec...he looks like this hot guy at my gym

I like how this show acknowledges the American version like its previous seasons to its own

• Administrator

I can't believe the first HOH comp was an endurance comp and how Suzette became HOH was so lame - she answered a phone call!? Really? LOL I also didn't like the background music, especially the upbeat one.

Don't really have any favourites so far and disappointed that there's no eye candy.

• Members

Ok, I agree with whoever said saying Big Brother Canada all the time is annoying. I don't even think the UK or AUS versions said it as much as they do -- they just call it Big Brother. Oy that will annoy the hell out of me.

Oooooooo so they only get 100,000 if they win?

Archived