Big Brother Canada

darraholic

• Members
  • Replies 474
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Damn. I'm already jealous of BB Canada. A diverse cast. A house that doesn't look like a cheap IKEA knock-off. Hopefully it plays as well on-screen as it 'looks' right now. Can't wait to watch.

I agree. I hate how they cast our show. HATE it.

I'm gonna start blaming Grodner for the shitty casting, even if Robyn Kass does it for ours (and she did it for BB Canada, which shocks me, considering what we usually get). I'm tired of getting knock offs each season of the same people from the year before. It's very formulaic.

LOL YES!

Lawon, Beau, Marcellas ...

• Members

I actually didn't mind Marcellas aka the original gay black man b/c he did play a good game UNTIL he didn't use the veto his first season, having won the first veto ever. I was livid. Since then, the gay black men on BB have been a disappointment (with the exception of Kevin (BB11), who played a great game after his alliance crumbled in the jury rounds).

And don't get me started on Grodb*tch. I hated that Shapiro stepped down BB after All Stars b/c this game (US version) became rigged afterwards. Especially S11 when she brought back the coup d's*it knowing that Jeff's lard a** would given it. When Boogie won it, it was through competition. That's the same way it should've been earned that season.

That's why I was glad and watched the feeds obsessively when my girl Chima wreaked havoc in that house her last few days.

And Grodbeast did the same the last two seasons--rigging it so that Janelle got evicted, not letting Jodi play at all, giving Judas Dan and psycho Danielle a stellar edit, giving Jordan/Jeff/Brendon/RacHELL a good edit, putting Pandora's Box in the house so Porsche would be dumb enough to open and bring back pairings to save Jordan and Rachel, convincing Kalia in the DR to put up Lawon, swaying Rachel to get rid of Dani (who carried that season when she flipped), and I could go on. . .

• Members

LMAO I loooooooved Marcellas and HATED when he didn't use that crystal veto. I was weak when Chenbot hit him with her cards. I loved Kevin a lot ugh they really did fall apart. I still loathe Jeff & Jordan.

Ugh the cheating that season was ridiculous and [!@#$%^&*] Shelley up Jeff & Jordan's ass but sadly I'd rather Rachel get it over Jordan. Ugh Danielle -- people hated her stalker ass on Twitter.

• Members

London, wub.png

And Danielle was a stalker. What p*ssed me off is that Grodner was adamant in giving her a good edit, and fans that only watch the live shows were adamant in defending her. See this is why feeds need to be free on the US show. So people can see how lovely their "faves" are. That girl lied so many times throughout the season that it was ridiculous. I so glad when Janelle busted her a** at the reunion.

And Brit p*ssed me off that season too b/c she could've won had she not jumped ship on Janelle. Ole' wonky eyed trick.

If people how disgusting Jeff was in S11 & 13, their opinions would change. He was an arrogant a**hole and a bigot towards gays. And Jordan irked my last nerve S13 constantly saying that she didn't want to be on here was only there b/c Jeff wanted to be there. I was constantly shouting then why didn't she self evict once Jeff got evicted during double eviction, which IMO is the best BB moment ever! (Thanks clown shoe!)

I rooted for Jesse (who I hated S10 b/c I loved me some Libra), Natalie, Chima, Ronnie, Kevin, and Lydia. I wanted Chima and Kevin for F2, but Grodner destroyed that. S11 was IT for me. Chima's speech when she was on the block against Braden was EVERYTHING. She basically forced ppl to vote for her b/c if they didn't they'd be pegged bigots. And Ronnie flipping on Jordeff was EVERYTHING too. Up the to the point of the coup d's*it, that season was the bomb!

• Members

LOL I loved Marcellas too but damn he got bitter in All Stars. I was so turned off.

I liked Kevin too but hated who his alliance was with so I kinda hated him with them, LOL. I actually was thinking earlier when reading this thread I wouldn't mind seeing him come back at some point.

I loved Jeff and Jordan but it was easy too because most everyone else was atrocious. I get they're probably overrated but I still loved them.

Shelley ... ugh LOL

I still can't believe how much I grew to like and enjoy Rachel, once I just accepted what an annoying hot mess she was.

• Members

LOL I wub.png you too NBA especially up in the Housewives thread.

I hear you because sometimes those are too damn much to justify me buying the feeds. So that's why I actually like SHO and how they will give you the feeds three hours each night. Janelle will serve up tea and I love it. I hate talking about Danielle because I keep raging on her and Dan but when Dan talked [!@#$%^&*] about her... and then she cried! I was on the floor!

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL I love Brit -- crazy googly eyes and all. But I agree with you her doing that after Willie & JoJo left just reeked of desperation.

Ugh I rage so hard at the both of them and NEVER understand how people are all so cutesy and all that vom inducing crap towards them. I had the feeds their original year and the other ones and it just validated my claims against them. idc if they're in a relationship or not. Oh man... and the way he cries ugh GTFO.

Hahaha that was my allianceeeeeeeeeeeee! I loved them and yes Ronnie was the damn best -- he slayed me all the time. Chima was the best and I could not stop laughing when she went wild in the house and through her battery pack in the pool and did everything she could to leave the house because they wouldn't let her and she knew it was a fixed game. I really wish CBS would can Grodner and get some new blood in there and I really am tired of this schtick with returning HGs. The only time I sort of don't mind it is when it is someone that didn't win the while thing.

All-Stars did nothing for me to be honest -- I was so happy initially and then I just wasn't.

Rachel to me is ONLY tolerable when she wasn't around B.... then I really liked her because she got her head in the game and did what needed to be done instead of all that "You coming after me and my man... " blah blah blah sh!t that makes me pray for her to get kicked out swiftly and that's why i was weak when Matt got one of them out on their original season.

• Members

Oh God with Jeff and his wailing my allllianncccceee!! It's a freaking game! When his alliance was getting slaughtered in S11, he should've made new alliances. Did he? Nope. All he, Michelle, and Jordan did was sit in the backyard and moan constantly. It got sad when they did come into power b/c the show had to dumb down the games for them to win. And night Chima tossed that mic into the pool and told production of f*ck off was the best. I remember Natalie and Lydia shouting it slipped out her hand. Too funny!

Had the coup d'etat not been a power decided by the audience, Chima would've won IMO. Russell would've left. Jeff would've followed. Then Michelle, Lydia, & Jesse the next three weeks. With a Jordan/Chima/Kevin/Nat F4. Jordan would've gotten the boot and Chima would've had a certified final two spot regardless.

I was so glad when I saw his backside both times he played. I pray to God there isn't a third b/c we know Grodbeast will rearrange heaven and hell for him to win.

I just find it odd that with the exception of Jun on S4, we have not had a diverse winner on BB, and its all b/c Grodner edits they don't win.

• Members

They really royally fucked Chima over.

I agree with your assessment. But noooooo BB has to cheat for their precious faves to land a spot or stay in the game.

LOL I was LMAO when Rachel opened Pandora's Box and got Jess and health food. Hahahaha she has such a lady boner for Jesse.

How Jun won, I will never know ( I mean yeah, everyone hated Alison)-- I get that she cooked but whatevs. Mmmmm I loved Justin from that season and I saw him at a local Dave & Busters here -- I started freaking out when I recognized him and then he smiled and waved at me. Sadly, we really won't have another person of color since they only will include 1 or 2 so already out the gate they're outnumbered.

• Members

Jun IMO won b/c she used that kitchen as strategy. Food creates comfort, and those people confided in her. Jun played a flawless (and best) game in all of BB. She didn't need riggage to stay. She worked the house by utilizing the kitchen. She flawlessly waffled back and forward from each side. She was a floater, but a floater that the audience could root for. She didn't sit on her ass, and played both sides while sitting back and watching from a far. Allison did the same, but she used sexuality instead. That came back to bite her in the a**.

And I liked Justin from that season too but never got what he saw in Dana or Allison. Both of those heffas were rode hard, and needed to be put out to pasture.

• Members

Hahaha also don't you find it funny that no one else has been able to do that since Jun? I mean there have been HGs that have been top notch cooks but they end up getting booted and I believe that's because they can't play effortlessly like she could. But I thought Jun was a little sneaky from time to time. Also, her ex was just adorable and so harmless.

• Members

Joe from last season tried to use Jun's strategy but he sucked at competitions (and the game in general), he was annoying, and his mouth was too big. And I agree, Jun's strategy worked b/c she was sneaky. Jun was a lioness. She lied in the background and let all the dumb zebras run amok but when she struck, she struck hard and didn't have to do it herself 90%. She'd put the bug out and let the grifters tear that specific HG apart.

What p*sses me off is that people think that the sun rose and set on Evil Dick. If ED was on a Shapiro season, he would've been an early boot.

Oh another season that p*ssed me off--BB12. Ugh. How those ppl did not see the alliance between Hayden/Enzo/Lane/Matt is beyond me. I mean they use to hangout in the backyard all day! Plus, the feeds sucked that season. All they did was play pool tournaments. Once Brit was evicted, I tuned out. This season jumped the shark for me when they didn't evict Rachel (Annie did) week One, and Matt didn't get evicted (Monet did) week Two.

I want a season like BB6 (Sov 6 v. Nerd Herd) where everyone was playing to win, it was cutthroat, and the power floated back and forth and kept you on your toes as a viewer at ALL times. I hope BB:CA season one is just like that.

• Members

Yup, yup, yup - I think that's a lot of people's downfall when it comes to being the cook -- they suck at comps. and run their mouths way too much and end up putting a target on their back. Jun never really did that although I think she was nominated for eviction a time or two but she managed to stay off more than anything. And I definitely agree -- she'd plant a seed and watch it grow with all of them doing the dirty work.

UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HATED ED! I HATED him and Dani that season but I loved Dani when she came back but still IMO she rode his coattails because I remember her saying she didn't get along with him the first go round and yet she made it to the final with him. I will admit that ED had some funny zingers that season but other than that I hated him and I hated that they let him run that house and then when it gets down to the end they try to start calling him out and turning on one another. I did like Eric and the saboteur role had me crying.

Damn they were stupid and then I was cracking up when they told Brit and she started crying. Agreed once it got to the end and she was evicted it was like ok, I'm out. But I find towards the end the feeds are never fun.

OMG one of the best seasons EVER! KAY-SARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR, god he was an idiot to let Jennifer get HOH and she turned around and evicted his ass. I loved calling them names ... a la April = Ape Ho and Maggie was Maggot I forget what we called loud mouth and I was kinda sad she didn't get picked for All-Stars.

Archived