GH: Jack Wagner returns

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I have a feeling Lindze Letherman won't return unless it's very brief, or on contract. I know she works at a restaurant now and it would be very hard to do that and also do recurring on GH, as she would never really know her schedule in advance. And I doubt she'd give up her steady income for a recurring gig, where they could drop her at any time.

• Members

It was the buzz that hot John Stamos' Blackie generated that made me tune into GH in the first place (not Luke & Laura as my mom was disgusted by the rape and didn't want me watching) and Jack Wagner's Frisco who made me stay tuned in after Blackie got shipped off to prison, so I'm thrilled to have Frisco back and would be elated for even a cameo by John Stamos.

• Members

No he hasn't. Robert on a bridge about to jump because he lost his beloved Robin only to literally skip out of town 2 seconds later to find a fake son is great work? Since then, he filled in for TG and was a pile of "laughs" and is now in a coma off camera. Anna? Trying to figure out who's dumber - her or Carly, two women who are usually sharp as a tack. Duke? Not much to say here as IB doesn't look like he has a pulse most days. Faison? He fessed up to everything offscreen? Never thought he was the type to sing like a canary, but I guess I was wrong.

I was having a convo on Twitter with someone recently about how so many are happy about the "balance" that they can't see that GH is a hot mess! The writing is absolutely horrendous!

• Members

People bitched to kingdom come about RC bringing on OLTL characters when he should have been bringing on vets. Now a year later and not only has he brought back several vets, he continues to have more lined up to come, yet people still bitch. Damned if he does, damned if he doesnt. Seriously people what the heck do you want bc people complain either way.

Archived