Gross & Perverted Soap Opera Moments

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I don't know if this qualifies -- it certainly was "gross" to me -- but Augusta cooking Laken's pet pigeon on SANTA BARBARA was hilarious and twisted, to say the least.

The longest, public breakdown and cry for help in television history.

• Members

I've two.

The Snyder family antics on ATWT. While they got by on technicalities, they loved shtupping uncles, nieces, and cousins. Seth left home because Emma started giving him goo goo eyes.

From Days when Jack (Clark) and Laura Horton hooked up at the Meadows. Funny and disturbing at the same time and who could blame Laura, Mark Valley was hot.

• Members

B&B - Ridge having the hots for Bridget, when they thought they weren't related, even though he had raised her as his child.

B&B - Bonking her way through all the Forrester men.

B&B - Brooke accidentally sleeping with her daughter's (Hope's) boyfriend, and Hope was the product of Brooke sleeping with her older daughter's husband - Deacon.

Sensing a trend...

• Members

I guess the OP wanted more campy "Gross & Perverted" moments, but that AMC moment - buried alive after getting raped - just came to mind. I guess because I feel that it was going a bit too far for TV. Sadly and disgustingly, I know that things like that have happened IRL and I know rape is par for the course for soaps, but I can't imagine how disturbing those scenes must have been for the average viewer - watching whilst snaking on their PB & J sandwiches, after just finishing their housecleaning.

It's funny how Billy Clyde became a beloved villain considering that. Kudos to Matthew Cowles (not many actors could pull that off).

• Members

1. Pretty much ALL of Passions. What wasn't disturbing about that show?

2. Marlena possessed by Satan on Days.

3. Greenlee's obsession with getting her hands on Ryan's sperm on AMC

4. SMG's Kendall trying to make out with Dimitri on AMC (the actress was only 15 or 16 at the time)

5. Greg Madden buried alive on AMC.

6. Augusta dating her sister's rapist on SB.

Archived