Your LEAST Favorite Opening Sequences

• Members

I always laugh at that opening. It sounds like the show itself flatlined, and they needed to put shock paddles on it to keep it going.

And then there's the random Riunite print ad dumped in the middle of all those "Trapper John M.D."-esque surgical room photos, as if they're saying, "Oh, wait, there's some lovin' too!"

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Oh god, this is one of my favorites of all time. LOVE the music LOVE the posing it screams soap opera. The current Y&R one I dislike. I get they were trying to go back to their roots with the white but I hate the font and I hate the stupid black bars. The 90s white opening was better.

My least favorite I think would be the JFP AW opening. To me it screams desperation.

• Members

LOL!

About the AMC white opening. I wasn't a big fan of the style of it but the theme music (particularly this version of the cue) will always have a special place in my heart as it was the one that aired when I first started watching AMC ;-)

And highly unpopular but I LOVED the GH siren opening style/theme. What I hated was the lack of updates (I'm still bitter none of the Zacchara's ever made it in after 2 years of being on the show...damn) and that embarrasing ending w/all the guys.

• Members

PREACH. For this, I think a gif is acceptable. Find it for me, boo!

Oh LORD, do NOT get me started on the lack of updates to the GH Siren Opening. It made my blood boil. At the end especially. It was literally a game of "Where's Waldo?" in terms of who in the male shot was actually still on the show, let alone alive! JEESUS.

Archived