What a Cluttered Mess...

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Webmaster

I.JUST.CAN'T. If only I spoke with someone at American Media, Stephanie and I could spin the mag into gold shit.

What about it in particular? Still lost.

I think they meant returning to daytime, but that's still wrong since they didn't make it CLEAR. If his (GH only) fans saw this and didn't know he was joining Y&R at this point, they'd already A) be pissed at Steve for not returning to GH since SID that already and B) not bother to buy the mag since he isn't returning to GH. DUMB MOVE!

• Webmaster

1. I'd be okay with it, but I kinda want Jane to grow her hair out. I have a thing about the length of a woman's hair (sue me).

2. This is a soap, she can get pregnant! Heck, Alexis had 2 kids thanks to the magical penis juice courtesy of Sonny and his brother Ric, so why not Tracy?

• Members

Aside from the photo of Hunter Tylo that makes her look like Jackie Stallone, I don't mind it. I've seen much worse SID covers. Much worse. They usually involve Maurice Benard looking glossy or Muhney looking like he just got out of a crazed 'Nam veteran episode of Quincy.

Oh, the photo of the cryptkeeper and Anna's ugly hair sucks too. I forgot that part.

Archived