Chad Duell gets divorced.

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

There were rumors sometime ago that KA was dating Josh Kelly (Cutter on OLTL) at one point, even though he's 30. I can kind of understand it, though: having grown up on television as one of the youngest cast members on her show, I can see how she might feel she

has more in common with those older than her, and I often felt she had/has more romantic chemistry with her older male co-stars.

And really, I'm almost 24, but if Josh Kelly showed interest in me, DAMN RIGHT I'd go for it! smile.png

So, his failed marriage aside, I can see how she and CD could get together despite a slight age difference.

And besides, good looks aren't always enough to make and keep a relationship together wink.png.

I guess it depends more on one's emotional maturity. I personally am not experienced enough in relationships (or careerwise, for

that matter) to even BEGIN "imagining getting married. OTOH, I do think that late 20s are probably the beginning of the so-called "marriage appropriate" years, even though many marriages have obviously begun earlier and thrived.

It really depends on the person.

Of course, now I'm just bummed that Kristen go to Josh AND Chad before I did wink.png .

• Members

I think a lot of marriages that start at that age end up in divorce or annulment.

A girlfriend and I contemplated running away to get married when we were very young. We decided to put it off a few months, and wound up having a messy breakup right before our originally planned "wedding". I just don't think you're really ready at that age.

• Members

And you can get married at 35 and have the same chance at getting divorced. I don't think 25 is too young to be married. I have friends who got married at that age and so far their relationships are fine. I know quite a few older people who got married at that age and have been together for years. And I know people in their late 40s still not ready for marriage. I don't think age factors too much into how successful your marriage will be.

Archived