Big Brother 15: Discussion Thread

• Replies 524
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I just read the article on TV GUIDE and I too am a bit surprised because it didn't seem like they would after that pretty blasé statement they released. I guess more fans were putting pressure on them. I still applaud their places of employment for canning them, Spencer's may be a little harder since he's a part of a union.

• Members

the segment went with the show and did expose most of the things she said.

i am sure when spencer is highlighted they will show his. it would have been kinda random tho, because he doesnt talk alot with aaryn and nobody has really commented on his the way they have hers, at least not in the house (obviously, idk about the DR).

• Members

A couple of things I'm going to complain about:

Spencer is one of the biggest racists in that house and they didn't show it. The better come later. It might not since they're obviously lecturing these people (with little result).

The way they're promoting the show around the biggest racist in the house. Okay, we tattled on her but look how "love to hate" she is...

They did a good job of showing Aaryn IN a bad light though. My one complaint is they've been having commercials about her being evil but they hadn't really shown why everybody disliked her than bang, bang, bang. Racist comments by the handful; Have-Nots: an Asian, a gay man, a black woman (plus Elissa who knocked out her boyfriend); Key Draw and nominations: Jewish woman gets third to last key, Black man gets second to last key, Black woman gets last key, Asian woman gets nominated (plus Elissa who knocked out her boyfriend).

ETA:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H3sIaYUxOLs

• Members

Last night's episode ...

Jeremy and Kaitlin were disgusting to watch. Yuck. Why so much focus on them?

Elissa speaks ... so ... slow. It's annoying. Props to her for taking some chances with her nominees.

God Jeremy's disgusting arrogance after winning the veto. I want him to be blindsided so badly.

Props to Candice for having a brain. Too bad they didn't show Helen pretty much spilling it to Spencer ... or Howard? Or both?

This season is perking up for me. And wow, I think GinaMarie will be this season's most useless player. Or Jessie, but her game seems to be perking up.

• Members

SHOCKED! I thought Elissa was a goner. I like Nick and its sad to see him go so early but he made a stupid decision by not telling Elissa he'd not vote for her. That's the moment he lost the game

Aaryn is a disgusting piece of sh-t. I cant believe Amanda actually tried to help her out by letting her be aware that people are offended by her racist comments and the bitch says that is the most obnoxious thing ever and that she wishes she cared but she doesn't? Boy is she going to be in for a surprise when she leaves the house. I hope the backlash is more than she can bear

Archived