Big Brother 15: Discussion Thread

• Members

These people are all over the place. I'm having so much trouble figuring anything out. LOL. They all seem to not trust each other. All type A personalities. It's kinda fun. I take back what I said about being disappointed. I guess I made too quick of a snap judgement.

• Replies 524
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Im Arryn. She is rubbing me the wrong way how personally offended she is acting at Elisa not telling her that her connection to Rachel. Bitch get over yourself. She also came across arrogant when she said she knows she will get voted MVP more than once

Im upset McCrae didn't put up David, What a tool. He came in the house more for a showmance rather than the money? He is soooo stupid

McCrae is impressing me. Liking him more than I thought I would

Glad Elisa was saved. She's my fave so far

Jessie...Im with Amanda. She did come across annoying and I hope she gets voted out

Not cool that Candice got put up. Cant have the black girl leave week 1!

Moving Company...has to be the worst alliance name yet

• Members

I cant handle an entire summer with Aaryn and David. They rank up there as the worse showmance in BB history.

Hated that McCrae put up Elissa. He didn't have to use that veto

Shes my favorite in the house but she needs to watch what she says. That line she said about getting votes bc of her sister was foolish as was her lying to Jeremy about it later

• Members

Yay Elisa is saved and Surfer Boy is out! Aaryn's meltdown should be fun. Boy is she absolutely vile

Amanda's goodbye message to David was priceless. "Unforutnately, you started hooking up with the biggest bitch on the show" LOL laugh.png

FINALLY! The show returns to Thursday nights

• Members

Aaryn is vile. Ugh.

I loved Amanda's goodbye message to David.

Loved how the crowd cheered and booed when the votes were cast, but they were likely told to shut up. I wonder if any of the HGs heard?

Nick's a little cocky but I guess I would be too because Howard and Spencer are probably solid. McCrae ... I can't peg him yet. At least I like this group of guys better than any other four guy alliance in the past.

Helen is <3 I love her. I hope she wins this thing. Or Howard. I like him. Maybe Nick.

I kinda forget all about Jessie. Zzzzzz.

I guess the house didn't bother to fill Candice in about the vote. I can see her as getting nominated a bunch of times in the future. Or an easy vote out. She doesn't seem to be with anyone really.

• Members

LOL that's what they say about her, she's not really aligned with anyone but I hope she doesn't go with those vile bitches... just go with Helen and Elissa and rule the house with Howard/McC/Nick/Judd

• Members

So far my faves are Amanda & Elissa biggrin.pngwub.png Also Helen, Candace, Howard, Nick, & Andy. Judd also isn't half bad.

Jeremy & Aaryn are insufferable slags. I also can't stand Spencer or Ginamarie. Very pleased to hear Gina/Aaryn have lost their jobs; I hope neither of their asses win & they end up on the streets for their disgusting, hateful, RACIST remarks towards other HG's. Greasy bitches.

Thank God David went home. He had NO business being in the house in the first place. I couldn't believe when he told Julie he got bored of the game. Someone lost a chance to be a part of this over that dumb bro who was just in it to flirt w/the girls? Ugh!

I like McCrae but he played an embarrassing game this week and I hope he's never put in that position again. Just no.

Archived