Truth or Dare: Embarrasing Soap Confessions Edition

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

When I was doped up in pain pills, I had a dream that I lived in the Quartermaine mansion and that there was a party and Bobbie, Tony, Scott, Kevin, Holly, Lucy, and Cecily, Mark, and Ellen from AMC were all randomly there. Not much happened during the party expect Tracy got drunk and slapped Monica and Scott and Kevin got into a fight about Lucy.

I won the fight. ;)

• Members

I scheduled college classes so I could watch Days and didn't mind taking late lunch at my first job because the Salem Serial Killer (Reilly edition) was going on. I joked about it with my coworkers, who were teachers (I wasn't and had the freedom to go as I pleased) and several said that they'd get their aides to watch the kids during recess and were caught by the principal all huddled in a classroom glued to the screen when "Marlena" died at the hands of Jake.

• Members

I have soap opera themes on my iPOD. Before that, I used to listen to CDs and made a CD with several songs I liked from different genres, included soap opera themes. I had put "Feels Like Another One" by Patti LaBelle on a CD right next to the Bold and the Beautiful theme. I listened to that CD one time before I went to bed and I ended up having a weird dream that Susan Flannery was singing "Feels Like Another One" on the Daytime Emmys.

When I was younger, I used to imagine myself playing in a primetime soap opera as a black Ukrainian businessman who schemed, lied, cheated and was just an all around jerk.

Archived