B&B - January 2013 Discussion Thread

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Hope looked like a little kid throwing a temper tantrum. I laughed at her attempt trying to look menacing to Bill. KM's delivery is also the culprit. She enunciates her words throughout her delivery that doesn't work.

Yeah Bill manipulated her but she ruined her own relationship by not communicating with Liam. Both she and Liam always assumed the worst without discussing the issue at hand and then he would run to Steffy. And her choosing to believe that Liam slept with Steffy was ultimately the only thing that kept them apart. She needs to sit her ass down and suck it up.

• Members

Yeah, I was NOT expecting that. There was some bad acting though and the hysterics were almost on par with Ron Moss telling Rick to stay away from Steffy. All Liam needed was the furrowed eyebrow. Not sure what Bill was trying to accomplish by stabbing himself because he isn't insane.

• Members

The final scene between Bill and Liam at the end was some crazy [!@#$%^&*]. Although, it could not be that deep a wound. Bill is a crazy m'fer.

Too bad Hope is not played by a better actress, Steffy too.

I knew that Brooke still wants a ride on Bill's magic wand. She is being all understanding of his control freak nature.

Archived