B&B - January 2013 Discussion Thread

• Members

I thought the show was amazing during her affair with Deacon. It ruined her but it was so juicy and scandalous. The show has tried to sell her as Mother Theresa reincarnated but she will never live down getting pregnant with her daughter's husband

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

That's precisely the problem. Brooke was never Mother Theresa, but neither was she the slut that Stephanie made her out to be. Brad Bell wanted to see how far he could take the character, and he took her too far. No matter what has happened since, she will always have that on her track record.

Had he made it a one night stand, it would have been a little easier to sell. But not a full-blown, lengthy affair.

As a consequence he also had to tear down Taylor when she came back, to even things out between her and Brooke.

• Members

Oh wow, was not expecting to see Karen back. Didnt think Joanna was even taping anymore bc of her other commitments. Im glad they could get her back bc it would make no sense for her not to show up considering what happeend to Caroline

Is her doctor the same one that had a romantic connection with Justin and was Katie's doctor?

• Members

Liam sounded and acted like Ridge when he was raging at Rick in the hospital today. For a second there I really thought that was Ridge who yelled out his name laugh.png

The last scene was a joke. I was laughing at how it was structured.

LOL. And Justin was on today. Wonder if they'll cross paths. Seriously that connection was addressed in one episode and then never was explored again. So strange.

• Members

Nice job, Hope. The actress is pretty horrible though. Brooke is still horny for Bill, I see. I really think that the Logan women should agree to be sisterwives so they all can a turn on the Bill ride.

I love Bill. He is such slim. Don Diamont was born to play this character unlike annoying Brad.

Archived