B&B - January 2013 Discussion Thread

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

They are obviously roughing up her appearance for the character. Her hair reminds me of women who used to come up to my church from South Carolina with their dried out Jheri curl wigs.

So they've got Lawrence playing the older brother when he's like six years younger than Texas. It looked like Carter was giving Brooke the eyes. I was cracking up when Marcus started cheesing and giggling, corny ass.

• Members

I really can't with Steffy on this plane yammering to some random woman about her Hope and Liam drama. It sounds really trifling being like, "I'm pregnant, he doesn't know. But I saw him making out with Hope. It's all HER fault."

ETA -- I spoke too soon. The epitome of trifling was Brooke going over to Liam's and telling him all about how Hope told her they kissed and ended up on the bed together. She was so deliciously into discussing the details of Liam's sex life that I can't be the only one worried she was about to pull the mess she pulled with Deacon and Bridget.

• Members

Taylor is the Queen Bitch of B&B. OMG, Im loving the writing for her! I love how she just walked in on Hope and Brooke badmouthing Steffy's relationship with Liam and Hope tried to hightail it out of there. Bitches looked scurred...lol

I love how mature and sensible Steffy is being. She's the only one in the triangle that has any maturity. The writing for her has been fab lately as well.

• Members

Heather Tom still looking gorgeous. These days, she and Sharon Case are competing for the title of the most beautiful woman on the soaps.

Bill is a damn lucky man having Katie, but he doesn't appreciate her.

I know that Liam is a weakling fickle loser, but I am totally back to loving him. I think Scott Clifton is so good at selling Liam's indecision for me. It still amazes me how after being dumped by two ABC soaps, he goes to B&B and becomes their younger leading man. Life is so unpredictable.

Did Brooke get dressed in the dark? WTH!

• Members

After Liam kicked her out Steffy should know exactly where she stood with him. Anything after will be a bold faced lie because the justifications coming out of his mouth was pure BS and a "mature" Steffy would know this. I still don't understand how ppl can like this triangle but whatever floats ppl's boats I guess. Steffy owes Liam nothing and he doesn't deserve to know she's pregnant and if she had told him, the only thing he should be looking at is her ass as she said deuces out the door.

Archived